+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fixtures

Fixtures

I've just been on the club website looking for next season's fixtures, but I can't find them anywhere. They must be there somewhere, it must be me, can someone tell me where I'm going wrong, point me in the right direction.

No they are not there Sinkov, so I did put them up on a thread, I'll revive it for you fella

Cancel the above, I've just clicked onto the site using a different link and there it is 'FIXTURES'. No idea what the previous link had led me to but it was a different layout altogether with no sign of the fixtures. Ah well, problem solved.

Cheers Alto, if you can't see them either then I wasn't dreaming, but I've found them now. Bizarre.

I hope they are right, I have already booked the trains for Chelsea!

Actually the club sent me an email advertising their ticket sales, when I clicked on the link on the email it put me onto a club website that didn't have the fixtures on. When I clicked on the link on my desktop I was straight onto the site with the Fixtures link. Perhaps they do it on purpose, to confuse old gits like me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)