+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Partick Game - Stream For International Users (Not on RedTV)

Partick Game - Stream For International Users (Not on RedTV)

As the title suggests, Partick have announced that they will be offering the game on Saturday as a Live Video stream for users outside the UK (or using a VPN). RedTV are not since its an away game (only live audio, even for international subscribers)

Its £5.99 as a one off game.
    Linky : https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/aberdee...to-purchase-2/

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    I ask again - what gives? They show plenty of away games - why not this one, why not the other week in Dingwall?
    Beeb are always there for SportScene - why not feed into this every week?
    The REDTV pictures of Dundee game were I presume their feed as identical to later coverage on Alba.

Do individual clubs have a say as to what can be shown from their grounds? Their doesn't seem an obvious rhyme nor reason for this?
    Has anyone signed up for this. I was going to but can't get website to work properly. I fear a red tv at its worst type scenario

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Has anyone signed up for this. I was going to but can't get website to work properly. I fear a red tv at its worst type scenario
    Im going tonight, ill let you know later

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    I ask again - what gives? They show plenty of away games - why not this one, why not the other week in Dingwall?
    Beeb are always there for SportScene - why not feed into this every week?
    The REDTV pictures of Dundee game were I presume their feed as identical to later coverage on Alba.

Do individual clubs have a say as to what can be shown from their grounds? Their doesn't seem an obvious rhyme nor reason for this?
    Ive no idea mate, it must be something contractual, otherwise I'm sure Mal would be doing everything to make sure its arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Just signed up, was actually very easy, Just register first then hit Buy Now.

Sorted

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 20.41.34.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  12.5 KB

Anyone know any bars in toon playing the game today?

Just signed up, so lets see tonight.

This probably sounds cheap but I really can't be bothered to give those weegies my hard earned so if they have a stream, it's likely it'll be somewhere else!

Shinnie at left back?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney_Scarfer View Post
    This probably sounds cheap but I really can't be bothered to give those weegies my hard earned so if they have a stream, it's likely it'll be somewhere else!

Well I just got the official answer by AFC, and your wrong, the live stream was kept by Partick Thistle and was not offered to AFC as a stream option. Most of the Home teams will do this to try get money from users from away fans.

Here the reply :
    "Hi Vince,

Red TV will show all home SPFL matches and any TV broadcast away matches, all non TV broadcast away matches are audio only.

Cup matches are down to rights holders but generally the same rule applies as above. This has always been the case for Red TV.

Clubs have facilities for their own in house TV channels but there is no obligation for them to provide broadcasting facilities for the away team, home clubs need only supply an ISDN line for audio.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Kind regards

Red TV Support"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast