+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Europa league

£418,000 prize money I believe for our exploits this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    £418,000 prize money I believe for our exploits this year.
    Should maybe contact PSG and see if we can get Neymar on loan for 45 minutes.

Speaking of which, why the f@ck is there nae games on tonight. Was going to be my excuse for a beer. Ach well.

Apollon Limassol 2-2 FC Midtjylland after 80 minutes.

FT: Apollon Limassol 3-2 FC Midtjylland

Draaw for group stages just been made if we had got through we would have got Lyon Atlanta & Everton that would have been some cracking away trips there

Doesn't work like that. If we had beaten the Cypriots we wouldn't have drawn the Danish lot.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Doesn't work like that. If we had beaten the Cypriots we wouldn't have drawn the Danish lot.
    True, but with the new European seeding calculations, consistent qualification for QR3 or PO rounds, will gradually move us in to the seeding rounds for QR3 and PO rounds, where we may get favourable draws to go through.

Maribor just qualified for the Champions League and I though we were the better team over the two legs last year.

Were not that far away, keep plugging away with the consistency and hoping for favourable draws.
    If we maintain or better our recent European results over the next 5 years, we will be in a decent position to be seeded to qualify.
    We just need to keep the patience

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    True, but with the new European seeding calculations, consistent qualification for QR3 or PO rounds, will gradually move us in to the seeding rounds for QR3 and PO rounds, where we may get favourable draws to go through.

Maribor just qualified for the Champions League and I though we were the better team over the two legs last year.

Were not that far away, keep plugging away with the consistency and hoping for favourable draws.
    If we maintain or better our recent European results over the next 5 years, we will be in a decent position to be seeded to qualify.
    We just need to keep the patience
    Agreed. Still annoyed we didn't have Stevie May for last round. Bloody Alex Neil !

Austria Vienna v AEK is when I'm in Vienna during my Euro invasion in December. Yaaaas min. Ernst Happel here I come

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast