+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderator note

Moderator note

Just in case anyone wonders......Although I don't post much these days I still look thorough the board regularly, as I'm sure Gaz does.

I see we have a few visitors from across the road visiting at the moment and I'm glad they're joining in so don't scare them off too soon Newcy!

If any of the lads from the Albion board have started visiting this site again with new usernames, on the basis they might have been barred in the past, I don't have an issue with that and if I find out that is the case I'll happily overlook it unless the obvious rules are broken. I'm not one to throw bans around, and to be fair Chris and Des are equally fair on their site. Providing footymad themselves aren't controlling any bans everyone else is welcome to come and play over here, including Baggieblood. Personally, I'd like to wipe all slates clean but I'm not quite up to date on admins rules regarding existing bans and whether I can get any overturned.

I think the moderation is good on here and I agree, the mods on the sandwell board do a good job too. Regarding the multi username issue, if you remember a couple of years ago we had a certain user from another site who felt the need to create another account solely for the intention to stalk and wind people up on this board and the Villa board. After having a bit of fun with him he was eventually banned for the second time on these two boards
    Personally I'll give any visiting poster a chance but history proves that some just can't themselves, it's got to a point now that a posters own moderator is telling fellow posters to ignore his inflammatory posts.
    But hey, I'm quite happy to go with the flow on here

😂 Fair point bud...but I thought you'd like a few home games to enjoy rather than having to play away all the time 😉

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    �� Fair point bud...but I thought you'd like a few home games to enjoy rather than having to play away all the time ��
    Like it

Board activity comes and goes. This forum used to be one of the busiest (and most humorous) but due to many factors it, like many other footymad boards, is slowly disappearing up its own ar$e. Lack of interest, site upgrade problems, other forums, strops and most sadly, the passing away of at least three wonderful human beings, tundra, greystone and lincs are all contributors to the demise.

The last few will keep the board alive and yes, it would be good to play at home once in a while.

If only people from other boards had the balls.........

Nice'one'Plates.
    Banter'and'pee'taking'are'expected'amongst'local'r ivals,but'some'of'the'abuse'seeN'on'our'board'amon g'our'own'saddens'and'embarrases'me'at'times.
    It's'only'a'game'FFS

Any complaints, please fill in this form and return to sender!

Yes, 55 I thought the posts attacking mickd over the years were saddening and embarrassing too, especially as it's only a game.

As for posting on here, I love away games, but I posted once on here after the 1-5 and was immediately banned for an thread that simply had the title: "You p!ssed on our pitch, we sh at on your team".

Now, you may have softened your stance, but I am not going to risk it as a ban on here now means a ban on wba mad.

So I'll stick to home.

But, I do find it incredible how this board allows the merciless bullying of a respected and harmless poster like Acido by you know who.

He has also started on Palmeres recently, as well as telling some wba posters to f off on the vile site.

There is your problem, as to why your numbers are declining.

Quick to label others a bully, he needs to look in the mirror, if he has one.

I don't have a problem with woodland when he goes "away", he's a top man.

And to be fair I know with the dwindling numbers on here is the reason you cannot ban someone who spends his waking hours on here.

So bad luck for the new season (I'd be lying if I'd wished you anything else) and hopefully we won't meet for a long time.

Not that my wishes will have any effect as your policy of buying/loaning unproven in championship players will ensure your stay down there Imo.

Having said that, given a choice out of you and the vilest going up, I'd prefer you guys everytime.

Take care lads.

See you at home, if this post doesn't ban me!

Does your obsession have no bounds?

Look closer, '55s statement says "abuse among our own". That means sandwell fans if I'm not mistaken.

Always started by you and baggieal against sweeper and now GLM. You stalk them and mock them at every opportunity.

And don't try and pretend your ban on here was over a flippant remark, it wasn't.

It was because your constant vile abusive language, others will vouch for that, as was the reason you were banned on the Villa board.

This was the reason you decided to create another username, Weredoomed. Remember?

You did this so you could get away with the ban and continue to stalk and abuse myself and some Villa posters.

Consequently you were banned on both boards again for the very same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yes, 55 I thought the posts attacking mickd over the years were saddening and embarrassing too, especially as it's only a game.

As for posting on here, I love away games, but I posted once on here after the 1-5 and was immediately banned for an thread that simply had the title: "You p!ssed on our pitch, we sh at on your team".

Now, you may have softened your stance, but I am not going to risk it as a ban on here now means a ban on wba mad.

So I'll stick to home.

But, I do find it incredible how this board allows the merciless bullying of a respected and harmless poster like Acido by you know who.

He has also started on Palmeres recently, as well as telling some wba posters to f off on the vile site.

There is your problem, as to why your numbers are declining.

Quick to label others a bully, he needs to look in the mirror, if he has one.

I don't have a problem with woodland when he goes "away", he's a top man.

And to be fair I know with the dwindling numbers on here is the reason you cannot ban someone who spends his waking hours on here.

So bad luck for the new season (I'd be lying if I'd wished you anything else) and hopefully we won't meet for a long time.

Not that my wishes will have any effect as your policy of buying/loaning unproven in championship players will ensure your stay down there Imo.

Having said that, given a choice out of you and the vilest going up, I'd prefer you guys everytime.

Take care lads.

See you at home, if this post doesn't ban me!
    Oh my considering your team is in the Premier League and we mere mortal's are residing in the Championship,you,Tourettes boy sound even more bitter and twisted than ever. go and have a lie down in your darkened room so that you can think of even better insults!

Oh BTW Woody is a complete Cnut home or 'Away'.
    and Acido well he's just .....Acido. I've given him stick and will continue to do so when he comes on Wolves Mad fishing!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 23-07-2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: forgot something

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)