+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderator note

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yes, 55 I thought the posts attacking mickd over the years were saddening and embarrassing too, especially as it's only a game.

As for posting on here, I love away games, but I posted once on here after the 1-5 and was immediately banned for an thread that simply had the title: "You p!ssed on our pitch, we sh at on your team".

Now, you may have softened your stance, but I am not going to risk it as a ban on here now means a ban on wba mad.

So I'll stick to home.

But, I do find it incredible how this board allows the merciless bullying of a respected and harmless poster like Acido by you know who.

He has also started on Palmeres recently, as well as telling some wba posters to f off on the vile site.

There is your problem, as to why your numbers are declining.

Quick to label others a bully, he needs to look in the mirror, if he has one.

I don't have a problem with woodland when he goes "away", he's a top man.

And to be fair I know with the dwindling numbers on here is the reason you cannot ban someone who spends his waking hours on here.

So bad luck for the new season (I'd be lying if I'd wished you anything else) and hopefully we won't meet for a long time.

Not that my wishes will have any effect as your policy of buying/loaning unproven in championship players will ensure your stay down there Imo.

Having said that, given a choice out of you and the vilest going up, I'd prefer you guys everytime.

Take care lads.

See you at home, if this post doesn't ban me!
    "Merciless bullying"

What a lying piece of scum you really are.

He has posted on here hundreds of times, we have had two spats. I have no time for him. I tell him what I think and vice versa, it's no big deal as he has said himself.

"Merciless bullying" is when a coward uses every opportunity to jump on their victims every post, it's when they gang up with another cyberbully to try and humiliate the victim.

You did that to rainbow until he gave up posting, you did the same with sweeper until your moderator told the rest of your forum to ignore your cowardly bullying posts. It's there for all to see. I can easily post the thread.

The difference here is that I can show the bully that you really are, even your moderator is sick of it yet I don't really see anyone agreeing with the racist, homophobic, forces hating character you make me out to be.

A liar and a keyboard warrior who cannot back his claims up.

Scum basically.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yes, 55 I thought the posts attacking mickd over the years were saddening and embarrassing too, especially as it's only a game.

As for posting on here, I love away games, but I posted once on here after the 1-5 and was immediately banned for an thread that simply had the title: "You p!ssed on our pitch, we sh at on your team".

Now, you may have softened your stance, but I am not going to risk it as a ban on here now means a ban on wba mad.

So I'll stick to home.

But, I do find it incredible how this board allows the merciless bullying of a respected and harmless poster like Acido by you know who.

He has also started on Palmeres recently, as well as telling some wba posters to f off on the vile site.

There is your problem, as to why your numbers are declining.

Quick to label others a bully, he needs to look in the mirror, if he has one.

I don't have a problem with woodland when he goes "away", he's a top man.

And to be fair I know with the dwindling numbers on here is the reason you cannot ban someone who spends his waking hours on here.

So bad luck for the new season (I'd be lying if I'd wished you anything else) and hopefully we won't meet for a long time.

Not that my wishes will have any effect as your policy of buying/loaning unproven in championship players will ensure your stay down there Imo.

Having said that, given a choice out of you and the vilest going up, I'd prefer you guys everytime.

Take care lads.

See you at home, if this post doesn't ban me!

I wasn't moderating back then. You won't be banned by me unless you expressly deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    and Acido well he's just .....Acido. I've given him stick and will continue to do so when he comes on Wolves Mad fishing!
    Seriously Eve, when do I come on here 'fishing' (or sh*it stirring to give it a better description), like your accusing me of ?
    If I did come on here with that attitude then fair enough, I could understand such negative reactions.

And as a few other fans have mentioned now, its alarming and its a shame as well how much quieter this board has got in the last 2-3 years.

Quiet. Just like 90 odd percent of footymad boards.

I wonder who is to blame for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Quiet. Just like 90 odd percent of footymad boards.
    I wonder who is to blame for that?
    Awww dont put yourself down like that, your only to blame for 87.4 percent!

Hilarious.

I didnt say this was the only board to have got quieter did I, but it definitely has and that could be down to various reasons.
    There are other ways for fans to voice their opinions these days, like Facebook and twitter etc. and Im guessing that like most other clubs, you lot have another separate board which is just for Wolves fans.
    Things could pick up again in a few weeks when the season starts and its good to be thinking about footy again instead of all the political threads we've seen this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I didnt say this was the only board to have got quieter did I, but it definitely has and that could be down to various reasons.
    There are other ways for fans to voice their opinions these days, like Facebook and twitter etc. and Im guessing that like most other clubs, you lot have another separate board which is just for Wolves fans.
    Things could pick up again in a few weeks when the season starts and its good to be thinking about footy again instead of all the political threads we've seen this summer.
    Molineux Mix is the one of the main Wolves only forums. Some away fans do occasionally post on there, but it's very rare. I prefer this one.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Molineux Mix is the one of the main Wolves only forums. Some away fans do occasionally post on there, but it's very rare. I prefer this one.
    I post on our other board as well which does get the odd away poster. But I still think these Footymad boards are better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)