+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Tonight...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T Tonight...

Sorry for being a pain everyone but if your at a loose end tonight I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could pop down to the Trades for my charity night even if it's just for an hour...if I don't have over 150 guests there I will have to pay another £300 to the trades and at present I'm on about 125....
    Brin .. Villa..Pocket and Crash will be there and possibly Stoney so let's make it a pre season get together of our own and help raise funds for my Dad's dementia care home (Cherry trees on Fenton Rd near ringo'bells)...MIck Mangham (the entertainer) will be doing a comedy spot , there will be raffles and I THINK he's doing an auction..my nephew is coming over from Scunny to do the disco aswell so it should be a crackin night...if my last one at NYS is owt to go by.
    tickets £5 on the door..19.30 doors open and I'll be on stage from 20.00ish.
    Hope to see loads of you tonight THANKS..BRI

Bump

Can I donate somewhere on holiday

Get your Sens down it will be a good neet

Crash...donations for my Dad's dementia care home were just in person pal .
    I still have a just giving page for diabetesUK though..
    www.justgiving.com/Brian-Vernon1
    I'll be shutting it down in next few days and did set a target of £500 for that but upto now have raised £200 mate.
    Last night we raised £1135 for Cherry trees care home up Kimmy.
    It was a brilliant night yet again..thanks for coming Villa..gutted Brin couldn't make it but he did donate a signed ball and sent his best wishes on.

Glad you raised money at the event. When I was there and the owners said they was closing the place down, I was so angry and left me to deal with a massive headache!!! I can't believe the new owners charged you for the room. I never charged for charity events. Well that's business people for ya

Yeh I remember it well Dave...NYS was my last resort at last minuite as I had people booked in hotels so I had to get somewhere in Rotherham.
    NYS charged me £600 for the privilege but I had no choice really....Trades charged £200.
    Well that's all in the past now.

It is matey but still mad about how they treat me and I got blamed n the rumours started flying around. Glad ur charity do went well. UTM!!!