+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T, Italy's Nuclear option

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    After extensive research, I think you seem to be hinting that some politicians are corrupt.

Who would have thought it?
    Especially in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... driller ... thought you were bright enough to see a bigger picture. So, in football terms, the EU is the team but 7 countries are undermining the common ( at the risk of confusing you, for 'common' read the Germany) interest. Or, in Notts terms, 3 of the team have taken bribes from the opposition ... but that could be a whole new topic!
    Still don't get it. Try explaining it literally rather than via metaphor.

... Oh dear ... just put 'black economy and Italy' into google and read around the topic ...

... Oh dear ... just put 'black economy and Italy' into google and read around the topic ...
    Or just explain your rationale, seeing as it is a message board.

... driller ... you may belong to the golden core of contributors to this message board, but the expression 'deaf or daft' springs to mind. Since you are probably not daft and I don't know if you're deaf you may be too lazy to bother with looking up some easily accessible information, ie, too much to waste space on this board. As you posted at 0356hrs , unless you work night shifts, your insomnia should provide you with ample time to read around the subject.
    The shorter version of that is for you to 'go forth and multiply' which, for some posters, would be a more pertinent response to you ...

... driller ... you may belong to the golden core of contributors to this message board, but the expression 'deaf or daft' springs to mind. Since you are probably not daft and I don't know if you're deaf you may be too lazy to bother with looking up some easily accessible information, ie, too much to waste space on this board. As you posted at 0356hrs , unless you work night shifts, your insomnia should provide you with ample time to read around the subject.
    The shorter version of that is for you to 'go forth and multiply' which, for some posters, would be a more pertinent response to you ...
    That's a long winded way of saying you don't know.

It wasn't 4am in my time zone but never mind.

... none so blind as those who don't want to see.

... none so blind as those who don't want to see.
    Ahah. I do want to see, so explain it. Until then I'm calling BS on your over 25% of Italians working in the black economy (1 in 4 nationally, really?) and unless you can explain it to me I don't see what the hell that has to do with the EU.

... see dp, it appears that you can't even read. I said c25% of working/those who should pay tax, NOT 25% of the population. Now go to google or better still go to Italy and talk to working Italians ...

... see dp, it appears that you can't even read. I said c25% of working/those who should pay tax, NOT 25% of the population. Now go to google or better still go to Italy and talk to working Italians ...
    Jesus Christ almighty. 25% of the working Italian population do not work on the black economy. There might be pockets of the south (ie below Rome) where that is true but nationally no way. It is simply untrue. I don't know what else I can say.

I still don't understand what that has got to do with the EU but it looks like you're going for an NCM first of logging on to comment on a thread and then spending the next ten posts refusing to defend your point of view.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast