+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T, Italy's Nuclear option

O/T, Italy's Nuclear option

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/w...orth-tdt0d5bzf

Cant say I blame them if they enact this method.

Once again thanks to Merkel et al for flooding Europe with these owt for nowt chancers, glad that we will be seeing the back of these so called great Euro statesmen, thats a loose term.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowse View Post

Once again thanks to Merkel et al for flooding Europe with these owt for nowt chancers, glad that we will be seeing the back of these so called great Euro statesmen, thats a loose term.
    People who are simply after a better life. If you don't like it leave. They are. I did. Never looked back.

careful, you'll have Andy labeling you inhuman and Sid calling you a right wing bigot.

All they have to do is ferry them back and it will stop.
    Picking them up, one mile off the Libyan coast is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    People who are simply after a better life. If you don't like it leave. They are. I did. Never looked back.
    Arrrrrrrrr, but Queeny.

The Aussies have one of the most intense immigration policies on earth.
    This lot just paddle.
    Hardly a fair comment

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    So you were an economic migrant that just flew into Perth, Sidney or wherever in OZ, with no belongings,documentation, just a mobile phone & Australia said welcome.

Don't believe you if you say you did.

So you were an economic migrant that just flew into Perth, Sidney or wherever in OZ, with no belongings,documentation, just a mobile phone & Australia said welcome.

Don't believe you if you say you did.
    I'm guessing Brisbane

One of my mates who is a highly skilled mechanic and was working for the Met Police, married an Aussie bird. He lives there now but even as a skilled tradesman, he had to jump through so may hoops before he was allowed to live there.

... all the European armed forces need do is put holes in the boats whilst they are on shore or in shallow water. Libya may have a few armed bullies ripping off the would be immigrants but not enough to cause a serious problem. There are 27 European countries, enough to share out the monitoring of the Libyan coastline of 1099 miles. So the yoghurt knitters would call this an invasion; I call it saving the lives of hundreds/thousands of the deluded and deceived.

... yes, a joke destroying the boats mid-way to Italy. Should be done on the Libyan shore before migrants get in.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast