+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray Simon barn door hit cannot scored has

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    He did train with Sean Dillon for quite a while. ��

I'm hoping and expecting we'll be a much better side without him. No temptation to play the ball long and see what happens.

Well that's what I hoping

Those quotes from shedboy71 are a little disingenuous, the vast majority are delighted with him and rate him, as I always have and other managers/pundits do

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?322768-Simon-Murray

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Those quotes from shedboy71 are a little disingenuous, the vast majority are delighted with him and rate him, as I always have and other managers/pundits do

There is no doubt the boy will score goals for whoever he plays for!

Si Murray > N'koyi. United should have fought to keep hold of him.

He was playing against Sean Dillon

I wish Si Murray all the best at Hibs and hope he scores a lot of goals - he was a good servant with United.

United paid Arbroath £50,000 for Murray and he more than repaid that during his time with United.

What rankles is that United never got best out of Murray, he played in a team with no wingers, little service and no striking partner.

He will do a decent job for Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    I wish Si Murray all the best at Hibs and hope he scores a lot of goals - he was a good servant with United.

United paid Arbroath £50,000 for Murray and he more than repaid that during his time with United.

What rankles is that United never got best out of Murray, he played in a team with no wingers, little service and no striking partner.

He will do a decent job for Hibs.
    ^^^^^this all day long

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    ^^^^^this all day long

God loves a trier.

God knows he tried my patience.

If he could play football he would be the Ginger Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    God loves a trier.

God knows he tried my patience.

If he could play football he would be the Ginger Bale.
    Not for me buster, the ones that tried my patience are the ones not trying hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Sorry wasnt meaning it to be but it did sound like that - had put in some good ones too honest

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)