+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Murray Simon barn door hit cannot scored has

He'll do a very good job at Hibs just as he did and would have continued to do for us, underrated by many, will prove those wrong, Hibs fans very impressed no surprise

The Arbroath players drove in their cars to Easter Rd after working a days shift and it took some of them a while to find suitable parking - so after a day's shift, they drove to Edinburgh and then played a 90 min match.

It was 1-1 until the 44th minute ( 2-1 at half time ).

Hibs fitness showed in the 2nd half - might have been a much closer match if it was played at the weekend.

If peeps don't like this thread about Si Murray, then kindly skip on logging onto the thread .

Apparently Murray in Utd end today with Dillon, thought he was a lifelong dee??

Murray certainly didn't look like a dee when utd scored. Keating, Dillon, Bowman and Freddy Van Der Hoorn all sat around me

Si Murray was wearing a United track suit top at the match today - great stuff.

Was sat behind me at the game today, alongside Keatings and Dillon. He also seemed to be enjoying himself amongst dozens of arabs in the snug before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I dont but if he does i would genuinely give up being the football expert that i believe i am just now.
    1/20 just 19 to go.......

Scoring 20 penalties would be excellent

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Scoring 20 penalties would be excellent
    Aye well its not my bet, but the wager was goals, not goals from free kicks or penalties or open play

It's only a bit of fun anyway

Hes started well and the king rat is singing his praises so well done to him

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)