shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlost

Carlost

looks like someones been having a close season follicle enhancement

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/top...rlos-new-hair/

I don't think he will last the season. I can see tunaman ditching him by Xmas. A derby loss to us and outside the playoffs will finish him.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    I don't think he will last the season. I can see tunaman ditching him by Xmas. A derby loss to us and outside the playoffs will finish him.
    would that finish wilder off because lots of you think you have the squad to challenge the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

you lot moan and moan about owls on here yet you create thread after thread about wednesday,not obsessed by any chance are you about your bigger brothers in the city.........

looks like blockd won some money today and treated himself to a new car Name:  dsp.jpg
Views: 1117
Size:  7.6 KB

It'll become fashionable now in S6. Even those with a full head of hair will have a transplant.

Mind you he'll have lost a bit more hair again today watching them struggle to beat little Mansfield.

Tinpot.

After spending a huge amount of tunamans money Carlos is under much more pressure than Wilder. This year is consolidation for us, tunaman expects promotion at the 3rd attempt. Carlos will buckle and Wilder will get stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    After spending a huge amount of tunamans money Carlos is under much more pressure than Wilder. This year is consolidation for us, tunaman expects promotion at the 3rd attempt. Carlos will buckle and Wilder will get stronger.
    maybe, maybe not,the best manager i think you had was bassett and his 1990 team tbf was good with deane and agana up front.

Mind you he was ready for it.

Name:  IMG_0135.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  64.2 KB

lol

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

So, oinkers are short on Follicles, and Testicles. Anyone know if they've got any Popsicles?

carvahaal under much more pressure than wilder if we finish anywhere near half way it will have been a brilliant season for us 7th for wendy is a failure and carlos is gone

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Mind you he was ready for it.

Name:  IMG_0135.jpg
Views: 1084
Size:  64.2 KB
    Name:  CORBYN.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  23.7 KB

The problem is that hair grows in different directions on the scalp. I once worked with someone who had a hair transplant. It grew back, but upwards, like a flue brush. It looked unsightly. He'd have been better off getting the Wilkinsons out. In Rooney's case, I can't see the point in spending all that brass on a hair transplant. Not unless he's going to go the whole hog (Name:  default_manager.png
Views: 1040
Size:  13.6 KB) and have plastic surgery too.

Quote Originally Posted by LesHiboux View Post
    The problem is that hair grows in different directions on the scalp. I once worked with someone who had a hair transplant. It grew back, but upwards, like a flue brush. It looked unsightly. He'd have been better off getting the Wilkinsons out. In Rooney's case, I can't see the point in spending all that brass on a hair transplant. Not unless he's going to go the whole hog (Name:  default_manager.png
Views: 1040
Size:  13.6 KB) and have plastic surgery too.
    Haha n ice one Les. There's a few of your mate on here know all about plastic.

I'm sure we'll get a little song together for Carloss for the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Haha n ice one Les. There's a few of your mate on here know all about plastic.

I'm sure we'll get a little song together for Carloss for the derby.
    can you afford 50 for ticket........

50 quid eh to watch a championship game 😲😲😲😲😲

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    50 quid eh to watch a championship game ����������
    prices in football are getting way ott,i got my st on early bird prices because i wouldnt pay walk up prices.

not fair on people who cant afford a season ticket dont tell me tunaman needs to price match day tickets as high as that hes the latter day equivalant of ken bates at weeds

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy;38588195[B
    ]not fair on people who cant afford a season ticket[/B] dont tell me tunaman needs to price match day tickets as high as that hes the latter day equivalant of ken bates at weeds
    no it isnt fair and its getting out of control,soon the average person on the street will soon be priced out of a football game and its shocking how football has become.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    no it isnt fair and its getting out of control,soon the average person on the street will soon be priced out of a football game and its shocking how football has become.
    I can afford it but I refuse to pay such stupid money for second tier football. More than I paid for cup semi v Hull, ridiculous pricing whoever charges that deserves people to boycott, sadly as it is a derby game it will sell out.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast