+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of fan are you?

What kind of fan are you?

Been on here for 2 years and I have learned a lot not only about our club but about our fan base too.

For example our fan base is split into three groups

First is the plastics: these fans will only go to matches when we are ether in championship or look like we may be promoted some are hard plastic and never go to a game or buy a shirt but will tell people they are a fan if promoted

Second is the optimists: optimist will always look on the bright side and see millers as the best team in the world. Optimists are mainly in 2 groups (hard) won't hear a bad word about the club will always say there is times to turn things around even when there realy isn't. (Soft) these fans are optimistic sure but unlike the hard kind, they see the good as a whole and may seem negative at times but at start of every season they believe in a good strong season.

And lastly we have the pessimistic: these fans tend to have seen the worst of the worst things like when the club was receiving hand outs from Sheffield teams. It's not their fault they are like that it's just like them beaten housewives you see in nasty films or tv programs they have been hurt so badly and let down so many times they can't see anything but bad things. You may ask them why don't you leave and move on and like most poor abused victims they will say I still love (him) the club in this case.

I'm a soft optimist which are you?

Optimist happy clapper deluded anyone you like Ive been called everyone.

im neither a optimist or pessimist im more of a realist, says it how it is without any bias. At this moment in time i believe our squad is just short of the playoffs but with 1 more decent centre back, centre mid and a goal scorer we will get at least playoffs imo, hope this is addressed because we have 800k to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    im neither a optimist or pessimist im more of a realist, says it how it is without any bias. At this moment in time i believe our squad is just short of the playoffs but with 1 more decent centre back, centre mid and a goal scorer we will get at least playoffs imo, hope this is addressed because we have 800k to spend.
    That 800k went into Blackstocks pocket fella....

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Sound like a Soft optimist to me

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That 800k went into Blackstocks pocket fella....
    Pessimist

(No only 200k at most went to blackstock if what I heard is true)

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Pessimist

Have you ever read any of my posts? look back, and tell me again i'm a pessimist......

I don't think I fall into any of the options given.

I'm just a fan, I go every game regardless, not to go is never up for debate.

Sometimes I'm optimistic, sometimes pessimistic sometimes I think a players played very well when everyone else thinks he's had a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Pessimist

MMM pessimist pmsl

Put one of pessimistic posts on
    Last edited by Yak; 15-07-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Have you ever read any of my posts? look back, and tell me again i'm a pessimist......
    If your not then I'm sorry but you never said what your more like ether

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast