Been on here for 2 years and I have learned a lot not only about our club but about our fan base too.

For example our fan base is split into three groups

First is the plastics: these fans will only go to matches when we are ether in championship or look like we may be promoted some are hard plastic and never go to a game or buy a shirt but will tell people they are a fan if promoted

Second is the optimists: optimist will always look on the bright side and see millers as the best team in the world. Optimists are mainly in 2 groups (hard) won't hear a bad word about the club will always say there is times to turn things around even when there realy isn't. (Soft) these fans are optimistic sure but unlike the hard kind, they see the good as a whole and may seem negative at times but at start of every season they believe in a good strong season.

And lastly we have the pessimistic: these fans tend to have seen the worst of the worst things like when the club was receiving hand outs from Sheffield teams. It's not their fault they are like that it's just like them beaten housewives you see in nasty films or tv programs they have been hurt so badly and let down so many times they can't see anything but bad things. You may ask them why don't you leave and move on and like most poor abused victims they will say I still love (him) the club in this case.

I'm a soft optimist which are you?