shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Explanation please?

  1. #1

    Explanation please?

    Found this on RTG posted by 'five' whilst Wolves were beating NUFC 17/9/16

    m ip banned, never looked for ages.....lardy was the one who banned everyone and pretended it wasnt him. He never left.

    Ill have to have a look sometime. I can get past the ip but im not sure i want too. Im pboromag on theirs

    Quite interesting, over 8000 posts there and punctuation plus capital letters.

  2. #2
    It's really funny you should say that....I was of the opinion pboro was Mike Ashley on the wind up !!!

  3. #3
    He's a knob blocked him ages ago not surprised either sad Kunt.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDRODE View Post
    Found this on RTG posted by 'five' whilst Wolves were beating NUFC 17/9/16

    m ip banned, never looked for ages.....lardy was the one who banned everyone and pretended it wasnt him. He never left.

    Ill have to have a look sometime. I can get past the ip but im not sure i want too. Im pboromag on theirs

    Quite interesting, over 8000 posts there and punctuation plus capital letters.
    .. Obsessed ..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Obsessed ..
    Say's the mackem on a Newcastle forum....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Say's the mackem on a Newcastle forum....
    .. It's from a Mag who has been on RTG. Just about all the ****ers on here are on RTG man and Footy Mad is a multi team thingy .. Just as well given the number of multis on here ..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    It's really funny you should say that....I was of the opinion pboro was Mike Ashley on the wind up !!!
    Haha

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oxted, Surrey
    Posts
    17,900
    Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. It's from a Mag who has been on RTG. Just about all the ****ers on here are on RTG man and Footy Mad is a multi team thingy .. Just as well given the number of multis on here ..
    Well there's you and 5'saliva for a start.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. It's from a Mag who has been on RTG. Just about all the ****ers on here are on RTG man .
    Of course most of us are on RTG we have to get the latest (NEWCASTLE UNITED) news from the most uptodate source

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Of course most of us are on RTG we have to get the latest (NEWCASTLE UNITED) news from the most uptodate source

  11. #11
    What's RTG?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1981_2 View Post
    What's RTG?
    Real True Geordies???

  13. #13
    This thread.

    I look on rtg when they're miserable cos it cheers me up. Not a poster there, though. (Andy wasn't sure cos I hoyed up an almost identical thread on here to one that was on there without realising-can't remember what it was). Only ever posted on here as this username too.

    As for 5..... pfft. He's either on a wind-up knowing that someone here would pick up on the P'boro comment or he actually is P'boro which means he's a mag on a wind-up cos June's actually met the fella and P'boro is definitely black and white.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    This thread.

    I look on rtg when they're miserable cos it cheers me up. Not a poster there, though. (Andy wasn't sure cos I hoyed up an almost identical thread on here to one that was on there without realising-can't remember what it was). Only ever posted on here as this username too.

    As for 5..... pfft. He's either on a wind-up knowing that someone here would pick up on the P'boro comment or he actually is P'boro which means he's a mag on a wind-up cos June's actually met the fella and P'boro is definitely black and white.
    That sound a good explanation, seemed strange. Yes I am a mag from N Shields my wife's family are from Silksworth, we do not live in the area now and enjoy the smb forum as it reminds us of home.
    Last edited by ODDRODE; 16-07-2017 at 05:29 PM.

  15. #15
    Well said Zip.

    I can well believe 5 would like to destroy this board as he did Mackems one, i can also imagine he'd think he/she is really clever by using Pboro's name like that.

    Basically, I don't buy it.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDRODE View Post
    That sound a good explanation, seemed strange. Yes I am a mag from N Shields my wife's family from Silksworth wenot now living in the area we fid the smb part entertaining and reminds us of home that why we read it.
    Mmmm punctuation,and utter fu c k thickery.....

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Mmmm punctuation,and utter fu c k thickery.....
    I've edited it, too much cider.
    Last edited by ODDRODE; 16-07-2017 at 05:37 PM.

  18. #18
    one thing is for cetrain, Pboro would never post as someone else or under a different name, he loves the attention just by being himself. Never known anyone so c0ck sure and in love with himself.
    Started a thread on here "i am the ressurection" or something

    if he was shagging the most beautiful woman on earth, he would close his eyes and pretend he was jerking off,
    id put money on it that he screams his own name when he reaches climax

    so theres no way he would post as someone else

  19. #19
    only ever been on this board and utd11

    not me

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    one thing is for cetrain, Pboro would never post as someone else or under a different name, he loves the attention just by being himself. Never known anyone so c0ck sure and in love with himself.
    Started a thread on here "i am the ressurection" or something

    if he was shagging the most beautiful woman on earth, he would close his eyes and pretend he was jerking off,
    id put money on it that he screams his own name when he reaches climax

    so theres no way he would post as someone else

    i dont shag i make love
    although a dog such as yourself i would bash your back doors in
    n
    but seeing your picture
    im sure i wouldnt be the first r the last to do that

    rumour has it your half slag half mattress

    and when you die you will be buried in a y shaped coffin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •