+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Lundstrum in?

John Lundstrum in?

We're supposed to be biddin for Oxford's midfielder Lundstram(News Now pages) Federer what a player. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 16-07-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    We're supposed to be biddin for Oxford's midfielder Lundstram(News Now pages) Federer what a player. UTCB
    He could do a job in midfield I reckon, Federer that is

Lundstram has scored 4 goals in 100 appearances

I don't see this bid as a replacement for Holmes who is an attacking midfielder, more a replacement for Leonard

Is Leonard off to Milwall then?

Came through at Everton I think...remember him from a tv programme a while ago. Think it was based around his sister who was fit. She came to watch him play. It's a yes from me. To his sister....

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Lundstram has scored 4 goals in 100 appearances

I don't see this bid as a replacement for Holmes who is an attacking midfielder, more a replacement for Leonard

Is Leonard off to Milwall then?
    Don't think Leonard's off anywhere at the moment as his chairman is digging his heels in. Millwall would have to double their last bid to get him. Depends whether we want to make a final bid knowing the player has handed in a transfer request. Leonard is a box to box player and better than Lundstram, could be we're cranking up the pressure on Southend in making this bid.

no where near good enough to get close to our squad. hope there is nothing in this one

Could this be why the Lundstram bid has gone in?

Chris Phillips‏ @CJPhillips1982 3m

Ron Martin: "I had a meeting with Ryan on Saturday morning and, after our talk, he chose not to put in a transfer request."

8:06 pm - 16 Jul 2017

Decent player this lad,I know more about him than that Leonard geezer

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Came through at Everton I think...remember him from a tv programme a while ago. Think it was based around his sister who was fit. She came to watch him play. It's a yes from me. To his sister....
    He's dog-plop! You might as well sign his SISTER!

Proper tin-pot!

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    He's dog-plop! You might as well sign his SISTER!

Proper tin-pot!
    07:30am and posting on your superiors board. Getting it in before you sign on Dildo? Truly obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    07:30am and posting on your superiors board. Getting it in before you sign on Dildo? Truly obsessed!
    Why not, I'm a man of leisure - you're a dole dossing scrounger - so we don't have much else to do, do we?! It's a shame I don't live on the Manor, we could go for a morning pint!

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Why not, I'm a man of leisure - you're a dole dossing scrounger - so we don't have much else to do, do we?! It's a shame I don't live on the Manor, we could go for a morning pint!
    Sat in your string vest waiting for your giro more like. Manors too good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Sat in your string vest waiting for your giro more like. Manors too good for you.

They had a decent centre back Oxford as well,wonder if he is on our Christopher's radar?

Bump,yet another correct rumour from me by the looks of it. UTCB

Bump,yet another correct rumour from me by the looks of it. UTCB
    Poor mans Strappy

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Poor mans Strappy
    Thaz got the first bit r8 mi owd pal,i'm a poor(not wealthy)man.I thought i'd be able to count on your support Comrade but alas owd forked tongue strikes again. UTCB

Sits on his best face rod

think he will sign looks like 500k which is obviously all chris was going to pay for leonard its coutts or lundstrum for that position imo just need lenighan keeper and striker now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast