+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: John Lundstrum in?

Watch Oxford go and sign Leonard now................Rug Ron pissing up our legs.

Accordin to the news now pages,£700k or thereabarts is the fee for Lundsram,not bad for a "pub league" player in't last year of his contract,not Liverpool type investment but not Hartlepool type either.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-07-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Accordin to the news now pages,£700k or thereabarts is the fee for Lundsram,not bad for a "pub league" player in't last year of his contract,not Liverpool type investment but not Hartlepool type either.UTCB
    ? " not bad for a pub league player".

Are you saying it;s too much, too little or just right? And how do you KNOW that's the fee?

You are right about one thing though, it's nowhere near Liverpool like- whatever the year

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Watch Oxford go and sign Leonard now................Rug Ron pissing up our legs.
    You can bet your thatch on it Chippy.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    ? " not bad for a pub league player".

Are you saying it;s too much, too little or just right? And how do you KNOW that's the fee?

You are right about one thing though, it's nowhere near Liverpool like- whatever the year
    Good afternoon Mr Grumpy,i think some posters on here are gerrin a tad fed up of our BANTER,so i'll just say i don't KNOW £700k's the fee,that's why i said accordin to the News now pages and also added or thereabarts. UTCB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234