+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Široki Brijeg v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    WTF is it with us and refs in Europe?

This guy is a melt.
    My summation so far;

The ref is a c*nt!
    How's that no6 still on?

And we look disjointed. Like strangers.

I agree the ref is garbage, but we're not doing nearly enough. If the plan is to hold till half time then fair enough, but we should be taking the game to them. They're poor, but so are we. Need a change in attitude.

Missed the first game but watching this. Pish so far - this team is about Ross County standard and we're losing to them.

Hmmm. Nae happy but at least not behind. We have to make our chances, this game has me feeling we are happy to plod along hoping a goal will come along. Let's see how first 20mins go and I'll be worried if we don't get anything then it will be the usual last ten minute panic

This is not a good team, will be really disappointed if we go out tonight but worry that the tie has come too early for us in the season.

Still hopeful we can get over the line though

Point made on RED TV commentary was probably a good one - normally our first games are against lesser quality opposition in first qualifying round and that gives us a couple of competitive games to get up to speed before playing a team like this, whereas this year we're up against a decent team straight away.

We're not really controlling the game or stringing any passes together and we've not really created anything of note. Not sure Stockley is really contributing much - would probably change him for someone else fairly early in second half. I'd imagine someone like Stewart will tire fairly quickly too and we might see Wright coming on. GMS doing ok on the left but everything's a bit scrappy.

He is our only one looking to attack OBI. For a team with so many attack minded players we have got to the byeline twice in 45 mins. Keeper hasn't had anything to deal with. I don't like Stockley, he really offers nothing. Steart, Christie & Maclean need to turn up now. If not we're in a bit of bother.

The Bosnians are nothing special - mid table SPL quality I'd say. I think the main problem is match sharpness and practice at playing together. McGinn and Hayes would've taken care of these boys no problem. GMS and Stewart have the ability to do so too but doesn't seem to be clicking into place just yet.

Stockely offers what's expecting of him by DM, same as Rooney.

There's nae been much from the Dons first half, the ref hasn't sent their captain off yet and I don't know how? Their persistent fouling and one booking, then Christie gets a yellow for one foul and was unintentional!! Fkn danish cnt.....

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast