shopify analytics
+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How good is this keeper from Southampton?.

How good is this keeper from Southampton?.

I am hopeful that he is the new Danny Ward who was awarded a 5 year contract from Liverpool then loaned out to the Sheep,Deniz Mehmet was released by Pedro at Falkirk because he wanted 1st team football but was deemed not good enough to be their NO1.
    The keeper who started for us yesterday was taken on by Port Vale who were deep in relegation trouble and was blamed for a few goals conceded on their journey to league 2.I find it hard to believe that Ray's mate who work's all the hour's God send's plumped for Mehmet as our NO1 and am hoping the Saint if good enough will be handed that shirt.

Lewis will be number 1 he's not coming up here to sit on bench

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Lewis will be number 1 he's not coming up here to sit on bench
    That is what i am hoping for,he is coming from the best football academy in England and could help lead us to the title.

Thats my thoughts he is going to be no1.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Thats my thoughts he is going to be no1.
    He is to debut in Buckie,i think it will be a bit of a culture shock for the laddie but wish him Arabest.

I was speaking to a Buckie Loon on Sunday at the cricket and he was telling me Victoria Park is in good nick with an excellent playing surface. So Huey should be ok there and better than making his debut on the concrete at NDP or Rugby Park.