+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tour de France

indeed, well done Mr Froome, a class act our country should be proud of regardless of personal sporting likes/dislikes....

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    indeed, well done Mr Froome, a class act our country should be proud of regardless of personal sporting likes/dislikes....
    Evening John...apparently he will get a parade and a hero's welcome in his home town......Monaco!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Evening John...apparently he will get a parade and a hero's welcome in his home town......Monaco!
    Not Nairobi then Frenchie?

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    Yes i remember Alf's 4 months long summer holidays,in his mobile home down Hampshire way.
    hey up Winny ,good to see you back posting ,I'm on holiday at the moment and only post on the odd occasion,but good will be back posting in October sometime.. Great to see Rovers down in div 1 ,,ha ha ha

Hey Alf hope you got that rust proofing done on the caravan.
    Enjoy

Winny...

Both are on the Burnley Longsides board. Alf's on holiday and has been quiet but he'll no doubt be back soon.
    Last edited by griff; 29-07-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Looks like Winny has gone back to cleaning windows

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    It is, Tricky. I saw your post on here back in January when Accy lost at your place,asking if i was looking in. I was. I wanted to reply but couldn't remember my password. That's why i've had to set up a new account.
    It must be about 5 years since we last spoke. I was posting on ***** England for 4 years but that went tits up as they say. Do you ever get posts from Jilted Jock or Alf the Burnley fan? I'd like to speak to them again but i don't know where/if they post.
    Good to see back posting winney

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    hey up Winny ,good to see you back posting ,I'm on holiday at the moment and only post on the odd occasion,but good will be back posting in October sometime.. Great to see Rovers down in div 1 ,,ha ha ha
    Feckin' Dingle 2hat! How do Alf!

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Good to see back posting winney
    Thanks Chalky!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast