+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens v East Kilbride - KIDS GO FREE

Queens v East Kilbride - KIDS GO FREE

Name:  IMG_9489.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  IMG_9491.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  61.7 KB

Weather forecast great for tomorrow , kids are on summer holidays and entry is free for under 16's #monthesouth

That's a nice poster (the Queens Trust one). Anyone know where the design came from/who's responsible?

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post

That's a nice poster (the Queens Trust one). Anyone know where the design came from/who's responsible?
    I believe it's a graphic designer called Neil Paterson . Here's his next effort > hope the Trust don't mind me sharing

Name:  IMG_9494.JPG
Views: 747
Size:  84.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    I believe it's a graphic designer called Neil Paterson . Here's his next effort > hope the Trust don't mind me sharing

Name:  IMG_9494.JPG
Views: 747
Size:  84.5 KB
    Nice, Neil.

Great that the club has reduced prices for these cup fixtures so now it's up to us to turn up in bigger numbers . We honestly can't complain about the playing budget if the crowds continue the way the have in recent years . Saying that it would be nice if chairman Hewitson released more funds
    If it wasn't for the Arena I think we'd be part-time

Can't quite believe the lack of interest for the game tonight on this thread . Isn't anyone interested ?

right a total farce result against minnows ,something has to be done its either down to lack of investment from the board or mr naismith cant get the right players in on there budget what is it cause it needs correcting right now .

if the manager cant attract the quality we need on the budget he has is it a lack of eye for talent or is it a crappy budget one or the other needs sorted right now ,for me the budget is far too small for a challenging championship team ,its a avoid relegation budget ,not good enough that for me likes .

If the board could get by on a team of 5 players they would.

What sort of a advertisment is this for getting season tickets sold and bums on seats?

2 games in and we can tell it's going to be yet another season of scraping by on a shoe string.

And people wonder why attendances are always low !!

The football is of secondary importance to Queen of the South enterprise.

Manager leaves a lot to be desired as well but all that will become clearly as the season progresses..

It's going to be a long hard season . Dobbie must be wondering what he's doing here . Either the BOD invest NOW or we'll lose him AND even more supporters . Although we totally dominated the game that result is an embarrassment.

Tick tick Billy & Gary imo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)