Thread: Queens v East Kilbride - KIDS GO FREE

Queens v East Kilbride - KIDS GO FREE

Name:  IMG_9489.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  IMG_9491.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  61.7 KB

Weather forecast great for tomorrow , kids are on summer holidays and entry is free for under 16's #monthesouth

That's a nice poster (the Queens Trust one). Anyone know where the design came from/who's responsible?

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post

That's a nice poster (the Queens Trust one). Anyone know where the design came from/who's responsible?
    I believe it's a graphic designer called Neil Paterson . Here's his next effort > hope the Trust don't mind me sharing

Name:  IMG_9494.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  84.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    I believe it's a graphic designer called Neil Paterson . Here's his next effort > hope the Trust don't mind me sharing

Name:  IMG_9494.JPG
Views: 509
Size:  84.5 KB
    Nice, Neil.

Great that the club has reduced prices for these cup fixtures so now it's up to us to turn up in bigger numbers . We honestly can't complain about the playing budget if the crowds continue the way the have in recent years . Saying that it would be nice if chairman Hewitson released more funds
    If it wasn't for the Arena I think we'd be part-time

Can't quite believe the lack of interest for the game tonight on this thread . Isn't anyone interested ?

right a total farce result against minnows ,something has to be done its either down to lack of investment from the board or mr naismith cant get the right players in on there budget what is it cause it needs correcting right now .

if the manager cant attract the quality we need on the budget he has is it a lack of eye for talent or is it a crappy budget one or the other needs sorted right now ,for me the budget is far too small for a challenging championship team ,its a avoid relegation budget ,not good enough that for me likes .

If the board could get by on a team of 5 players they would.

What sort of a advertisment is this for getting season tickets sold and bums on seats?

2 games in and we can tell it's going to be yet another season of scraping by on a shoe string.

And people wonder why attendances are always low !!

The football is of secondary importance to Queen of the South enterprise.

Manager leaves a lot to be desired as well but all that will become clearly as the season progresses..

It's going to be a long hard season . Dobbie must be wondering what he's doing here . Either the BOD invest NOW or we'll lose him AND even more supporters . Although we totally dominated the game that result is an embarrassment.

Tick tick Billy & Gary imo

Reminds me of the Annan game that we won (just) with Fowler in charge in that we were dominate but with no real thrust. We were lucky to win that one, whereas this one to have lost in penalties just shows that we are not operating in full mode. Watched the highlights of the Stenny game and what I saw I thought we were lucky with some of the goals. Fully expect the same outcome this season with GN on his way in the early season. Very impressed with the manager of Stenny with his attitude and bearing and I could see him coming to us later in the season. Oh and by the way if anybody thinks that I am not supporting the current team and management, I am HOWEVER, I am deeply concerned by the way things are being conducted on and off the field. If we carry on in this mode we will be fighting for survival in this division

After "Kids go Free" tonight I think we might have to pay them to attend the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    After "Kids go Free" tonight I think we might have to pay them to attend the next game.
    Queens weaved enough fancy moves that could have made a Scottish version of the Bayeux Tapestry but despite Dobbie's prompting and shooting we got absolutely nowhere - Stephen must be so frustrated to play alongside some
    of this current Doonhamer side. Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team
    we are going to struggle big - time when far. far better teams than EK visit Palmerston.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Queens weaved enough fancy moves that could have made a Scottish version of the Bayeux Tapestry but despite Dobbie's prompting and shooting we got absolutely nowhere - Stephen must be so frustrated to play alongside some
    of this current Doonhamer side.
    Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team
    we are going to struggle big - time when far. far better teams than EK visit Palmerston.
    Dobbie was our main culprit last night missing several good openings.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    if the manager cant attract the quality we need on the budget he has is it a lack of eye for talent or is it a crappy budget one or the other needs sorted right now ,for me the budget is far too small for a challenging championship team ,its a avoid relegation budget ,not good enough that for me likes .

Can you perhaps share with us what the actual budget is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    of this current Doonhamer side. Unless there are substantial funds released by the Directors to strengthen the team

As much as I hate to say this if Queens aren't going to strengthen the squad then they should do the right thing and sell Stephen Dobbie . Let him finish his career in style at another club . controversial perhaps but true

The BOD has some massive decisions to make

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Dobbie was our main culprit last night missing several good openings.

That goes to Lyle and his first half miss

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Why did they sub Lyle for Dykes and not bother throwing a third sub on?

As much as I hate to say this if Queens aren't going to strengthen the squad then they should do the right thing and sell Stephen Dobbie . Let him finish his career in style at another club . controversial perhaps but true

The BOD has some massive decisions to make
    Yes let`s sell our best player and get relegated. Excellent business model. Dear God.

Agreed and also add the pathetic attempts from Jacobs and Tapping from the spot !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast