shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Aaron Ramsdale

  1. #1

    Aaron Ramsdale

    Not sure if it got picked up on, but Aaron was the starting keeper for the England U19 European Championship winning squad.

    What a summer for England youth teams. Just the Lionesses to go now.

    Well done, son! Go and make us another few million

  2. #2
    Also ... a great video review of Brookesy's Toulon Tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=evOclSqQy5M

    Our Academy really is poor.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Also ... a great video review of Brookesy's Toulon Tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=evOclSqQy5M

    Our Academy really is poor.
    Hey up JT! Yes I watched the match, but just added my two penny worth to the U23's win 4-1 thread.
    Sorry - he probably should have had a new thread to himself.

  4. #4
    could do a lot worse than getting rammy back on a season long loan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    OLDER BIGGER BETTER
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Not sure if it got picked up on, but Aaron was the starting keeper for the England U19 European Championship winning squad.

    What a summer for England youth teams. Just the Lionesses to go now.

    Well done, son! Go and make us another few million
    Thinking of selling him already?! Surely you want to keep good players, not pass them on and see the vanish?!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2 View Post
    Thinking of selling him already?! Surely you want to keep good players, not pass them on and see the vanish?!
    Sold him last year. Surprised you didn't already know, what with your 'Hall of Fame' status on our message board.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Sold him last year. Surprised you didn't already know, what with your 'Hall of Fame' status on our message board.
    Ya can't educate Pork Jos,thank goodness i have it on Pignore,so be a good mod and don't quote it PLEASE.UTCB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ya can't educate Pork Jos,thank goodness i have it on Pignore,so be a good mod and don't quote it PLEASE.UTCB
    Haha. Sorry pal, keep forgetting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    OLDER BIGGER BETTER
    Posts
    1,023
    It's certainly a good Summer for the more junior England international sides! Our George Hirst had a great tournament.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ya can't educate Pork Jos,thank goodness i have it on Pignore,so be a good mod and don't quote it PLEASE.UTCB
    Play for full England team will Aaron,very good keeper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •