+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gibbs for 12m

Gibbs for 12m

First jrod and now gibbs from arsenal.

I wondered why they were building a super hospital in Smethwick.

If he signs I hope it's a loan to permanent.

Do I need to polish off my Oakley's again ready to place over my knob?

He's a good player with pedigree, 10 caps for England.

I'd be pretty happy if he joined and £12m is a fair rate in today's market.

Lets see what happens...

How tall is he ?

I think that Gibbs would be a good aquisition for us and he's a natural left back!! However, there'll be be some reason given why the deal fell through. I know that sounds cynical but that's how I feel regarding our transfer dealings.

Not tall enough for a pulis defender,only 5'10 and far too attack minded

Like it but doubt it. This is the Albion after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    Like it but doubt it. This is the Albion after all.
    Now saying the price is to high .
    UNBELIEVABLE 🤡

As I said in my previous post, there'll be a reason why Gibbs doesn't come to us. It's there already, £12 million is too high a price. For crying out loud, £12 million for an England international in this day and age! What is the matter with this club? What planet are these people living on? It's certainly not the one that the rest of us do. It's now getting to a stage where clubs won't entertain talking to us about deals. We are becoming a laughing stock!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    As I said in my previous post, there'll be a reason why Gibbs doesn't come to us. It's there already, £12 million is too high a price. For crying out loud, £12 million for an England international in this day and age! What is the matter with this club? What planet are these people living on? It's certainly not the one that the rest of us do. It's now getting to a stage where clubs won't entertain talking to us about deals. We are becoming a laughing stock!
    LEICESTER
    Becoming when it comes to transfers we are ! With out quality players we're doomed sooner rather than later , that's with or without Mr Pulis ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)