+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mcfadzean signs

Mcfadzean signs

Callum signs for Guiseley and Slewy's on trial at Mansfield.Just thought i'd put summat different to Leonard or Holmes. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Callum signs for Guiseley and Slewy's on trial at Mansfield.Just thought i'd put summat different to Leonard or Holmes. UTCB
    Half got me there, Rodlington.

Say this every year ... but Slew must be kicking himself for not staying here. Nice piece of business for us.

Was thinking about young McFadzean earlier. Shame how some don't do all they can to grab an opportunity at a club like United. Remember reading in the paper him getting in trouble a couple of times. Hope he can turn it round.

No need !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post

Say this every year ... but Slew must be kicking himself for not staying here. Nice piece of business for us.

Was thinking about young McFadzean earlier. Shame how some don't do all they can to grab an opportunity at a club like United. Remember reading in the paper him getting in trouble a couple of times. Hope he can turn it round.
    Just a bit of fun Mr Mod congratulations (or should it be commiserations) by the way. UTCB

I doubt slew regrets moving in a game where one tackle or injury can end a career he made himself financially secure and bought his parents house for them too,what's to say his career wouldn't have gone the same way anyway,I don't blame him one bit for securing his future

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I doubt slew regrets moving in a game where one tackle or injury can end a career he made himself financially secure and bought his parents house for them too,what's to say his career wouldn't have gone the same way anyway,I don't blame him one bit for securing his future
    F8 the mods are gunna have a f8. UTCB

Yeah, me being idealistic I suppose. Agree the deal must've been too good to turn down for him, at the time. But he was just breaking through and had scored a few here at the beginning of that season, so who knows.

Certainly won't have helped his career having his 1st team chances halted like that. He made a total of 1 first team appearance for Blackburn.

Yep I agree it stalled his career but knowing someone close to his family it really was too good to turn down

Sorry rod no mod fighting on this board we're a happy bunch at last

Yeah, me being idealistic I suppose. Agree the deal must've been too good to turn down for him, at the time. But he was just breaking through and had scored a few here at the beginning of that season, so who knows.

Certainly won't have helped his career having his 1st team chances halted like that. He made a total of 1 first team appearance for Blackburn.
    Don't take any bull from Bully Jos,hit and move that's the way fella,or has Blockers does float like a buffalo and sting like a pup. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Don't take any bull from Bully Jos,hit and move that's the way fella. UTCB

Pack it in Rodders.

Yep I agree it stalled his career but knowing someone close to his family it really was too good to turn down

Sorry rod no mod fighting on this board we're a happy bunch at last
    Wimp Bully tha turnin into Blockers. UTCB

I'm goin to assume it's your time of month rod

I'm goin to assume it's your time of month rod
    It's always my time mi owd,i'm king of our den.I'm very grateful our Gertie dunt look on here. UTCB