shopify analytics
+ Visit Sheffield United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help here at last

Help here at last

Just noticed jostein has been given a cross to bear and become a moderator about time I got some help best of luck m8

Good! I think JT's come across some of the Pigs on here before so he knows the score.

It's strange that I've that not heard anything, especially as I've always been so polite and helpful with the total idiots that run this network.

New on here or not, when can we start with the abuse?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Just noticed jostein has been given a cross to bear and become a moderator about time I got some help best of luck m8
    Bet you're happy about that Bully.

Jostein time for you.

Very happy TT takes some of the strain

Gray send an email yourself pal that's what jostein did all be it over a month ago,they obviously don't listen to me at all

Good news. Its a un-necessary worry for Bully(I guess) at a time when far more important things to put his time to. Welcome JT to the least wanted admin job in footy forums.

I confess I was one of the posters on JT's forum, and I did, like most, give the oinkers the benefit of the doubt, before Banno especially did his utmost to kill it. I wouldn't give them the steam off my bowl movements now. I'm guessing JT will be in pretty uncompromising mood with the resident oinkers. Aint Karma a bitch...

Gray send an email yourself pal that's what jostein did all be it over a month ago,they obviously don't listen to me at all
    No it's ok Bully I'm cool with it now you've got some help mate, it was more about helping you out than me wanting to mod again.

Wasn't really fancying turning off Pignore and having to read all the crap again to be honest. The way thing are going with Sharron they'll only be Les and Aussie not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Good! I think JT's come across some of the Pigs on here before so he knows the score.

It's strange that I've that not heard anything, especially as I've always been so polite and helpful with the total idiots that run this network.
    I'm always happy to help moderate and ensure it's a place where Under 16s and women feel comfortable, which means cutting out posts degrading to women.

I thought Colonel Plank(Blockers) was up for a Mod Job? He's full of it that fella. Jostein Flo's an international,some norb used to shout that near me on't kop when Flo was a BLADE. UTCB

Cheers mate. I sent you a PM about it but not sure if you got it. Basically wanted to help out so I emailed a guy at the network. Gray, I can send you his details if you like?

Not really done much modding yet, but I'll get started soon. Starting with all Rod's cricket posts

B58 ... Bring it on pal.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Good news. Its a un-necessary worry for Bully(I guess) at a time when far more important things to put his time to. Welcome JT to the least wanted admin job in footy forums.

I confess I was one of the posters on JT's forum, and I did, like most, give the oinkers the benefit of the doubt, before Banno especially did his utmost to kill it. I wouldn't give them the steam off my bowl movements now. I'm guessing JT will be in pretty uncompromising mood with the resident oinkers. Aint Karma a bitch...
    Not on the warpath at all, BUT would be good to weed out some of the more serious 'non-banter'. One of the reasons I asked about it was due to a lot of threads descending into daft rows and, with everything that Bully's going through, it made sense.

Now, down to business ... who to ban first ...

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    B58 ... Bring it on pal.

Not on the warpath at all, BUT would be good to weed out some of the more serious 'non-banter'. One of the reasons I asked about it was due to a lot of threads descending into daft rows and, with everything that Bully's going through, it made sense.

Now, down to business ... who to ban first ...
    Great - and good luck JT - when I logged in here this morning for a the first time in a few days 5 out of the top 6 posts had been completely ruined by the usual rubbish. I wish it could be stopped cos its not good reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Great - and good luck JT - when I logged in here this morning for a the first time in a few days 5 out of the top 6 posts had been completely ruined by the usual rubbish. I wish it could be stopped cos its not good reading.
    More importantly, it's not good writing either.

Cheers mate. I sent you a PM about it but not sure if you got it. Basically wanted to help out so I emailed a guy at the network. Gray, I can send you his details if you like?

Not really done much modding yet, but I'll get started soon. Starting with all Rod's cricket posts
    Good luck JT! I'm ok with it now you're on onboard to give Bully a hand cheers mate, I think Blocky is champing at the bit bo make up the dynamic trio though if you'd like to point him in the right direction.

Congratulations on your new role, it's great to have a board where Blades and Owls have (generally) such good natured banter, it's just a shame some people have to introduce "dark material" and use awful language, disguised with "spaces" etc... as if that makes it okay / avoids the profanity filters.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Good luck JT! I'm ok with it now you're on onboard to give Bully a hand cheers mate, I think Blocky is champing at the bit bo make up the dynamic trio though if you'd like to point him in the right direction.
    Echo that,welcome JT,I just wanted to be a mod to rid the board of pigs who are just trolling and trying to spoil things,like what they did with your forum,it's the same people

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Echo that,welcome JT,I just wanted to be a mod to rid the board of pigs who are just trolling and trying to spoil things,like what they did with your forum,it's the same people
    If that is your "purpose", then you should never have "moderator status". Who are you to censor an "open board", BlockD? With your generally foul language and degrading (to women) posts? You are nothing short of a disgrace, quite frankly. I have also applied to be a Moderator, I have submitted a lengthy email/request setting out why I believe I would be "fair and reasonable", and make a good Moderator.

Make an early statement of intent JT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast