shopify analytics
+ Visit Rotherham United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make your choice, where will we finish?

9th atm but it could be easily rectified with 2 or 3 more additions.

I agree with IBJ. It's the defence that's still a big worry as too many of those players are still with us.
    I know it's a div below and the league will be more forgiving but we were well off the mark last season.

Not relegation fodder but a comfortable 14th.

I also agree with IBJ that we were too hasty with Stubbs....and Dexy was an astute signing, we just didn't get the most out of him

Theyll be raring to go as much as any of the favourites i reckon, being that weve got new faces wanting to prove themselves..just how good they are, we'll soon see..
    Most people are optimistic but we saw how tough it can be by losing to two lower league sides in the cups.. mid table i think, hope im pleasantly surprised..

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I agree with IBJ. It's the defence that's still a big worry as too many of those players are still with us.
    I know it's a div below and the league will be more forgiving but we were well off the mark last season.

I also agree with IBJ that we were too hasty with Stubbs....and Dexy was an astute signing, we just didn't get the most out of him
    I don't mind wind-ups that are not of a personal nature. Stubbs/Dext' not even a ? Stubbs will never manage again anywhere that's got a forward thinking club. Dext' had gone as a player 2 years before we signed him, injuries partly. Bad attitude mostly.

Fb thats all we want..youve done that on purpose. .. 😈

14th from a guy who thinks blackstopathome was any good f me we won this all ready

End of last season I got 8/1 for Mansfield and 8/1 Rotherham going up and 7/1 for Leeds. (skybet).
    Think last two or at least Mansfield will payout but unless JCH comes in and we get another CB I think we'll end up say 12th or 13th

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    End of last season I got 8/1 for Mansfield and 8/1 Rotherham going up and 7/1 for Leeds. (skybet).
    Think last two or at least Mansfield will payout but unless JCH comes in and we get another CB I think we'll end up say 12th or 13th

mid table

another decent CB and decent striker and much higher finish more likely. Cannot see where 70 goals are going to come from - 50 achievable, but some way short of PW's desired goal haul

10th for me, and a good cup run.

10th place.

10th. This squad shouldn't be bad enough to really struggle, but can't see an immediate return. Depends on injuries and how they knit together as well. There aren't any 'star' names as such.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    10th. This squad shouldn't be bad enough to really struggle, but can't see an immediate return. Depends on injuries and how they knit together as well. There aren't any 'star' names as such.
    Agreed - but I think the no stars bit will help with morale and competition - 5th to 14th most likely - going for 8th as a realist.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38195312

Keep this thread going please but there is a poll in this page

This hurts but 10th not enough goals in us to reach play offs.Last seasons top six at least 66 goals.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 18-07-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12