+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make your choice, where will we finish?

9th atm but it could be easily rectified with 2 or 3 more additions.

I agree with IBJ. It's the defence that's still a big worry as too many of those players are still with us.
    I know it's a div below and the league will be more forgiving but we were well off the mark last season.

Not relegation fodder but a comfortable 14th.

I also agree with IBJ that we were too hasty with Stubbs....and Dexy was an astute signing, we just didn't get the most out of him

Theyll be raring to go as much as any of the favourites i reckon, being that weve got new faces wanting to prove themselves..just how good they are, we'll soon see..
    Most people are optimistic but we saw how tough it can be by losing to two lower league sides in the cups.. mid table i think, hope im pleasantly surprised..

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I agree with IBJ. It's the defence that's still a big worry as too many of those players are still with us.
    I know it's a div below and the league will be more forgiving but we were well off the mark last season.

I also agree with IBJ that we were too hasty with Stubbs....and Dexy was an astute signing, we just didn't get the most out of him
    I don't mind wind-ups that are not of a personal nature. Stubbs/Dext' not even a ? Stubbs will never manage again anywhere that's got a forward thinking club. Dext' had gone as a player 2 years before we signed him, injuries partly. Bad attitude mostly.

Fb thats all we want..youve done that on purpose. .. 😈

14th from a guy who thinks blackstopathome was any good f me we won this all ready

End of last season I got 8/1 for Mansfield and 8/1 Rotherham going up and 7/1 for Leeds. (skybet).
    Think last two or at least Mansfield will payout but unless JCH comes in and we get another CB I think we'll end up say 12th or 13th

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    End of last season I got 8/1 for Mansfield and 8/1 Rotherham going up and 7/1 for Leeds. (skybet).
    Think last two or at least Mansfield will payout but unless JCH comes in and we get another CB I think we'll end up say 12th or 13th

mid table

another decent CB and decent striker and much higher finish more likely. Cannot see where 70 goals are going to come from - 50 achievable, but some way short of PW's desired goal haul

10th for me, and a good cup run.

10th place.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast