+ Visit Dundee United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: The dead fox

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,697

    The dead fox

    RIP the fox

  2. #2
    The Big Moose must have got it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    RIP the fox
    Probably got toxic poisoning from the amount of pigeon shi*te in thon wreck of a so called stadium

    FTD4life

  4. #4
    Whats with all this cryptic pysh?
    If you have a story to share, the just say it how it is!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post
    Whats with all this cryptic pysh?
    If you have a story to share, the just say it how it is!
    Cryptic? Either your not from Dundee, dont read tully online or dont have facebook

    https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...s-dundee-fans/

  6. #6
    Murderers

  7. #7
    quote "Dundee have previously had issues with the vermin affecting the dens park pitch", you couldnt make it up!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    The Big Moose must have got it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Cryptic? Either your not from Dundee, dont read tully online or dont have facebook

    https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...s-dundee-fans/
    Was it given a last rites in the trolly? (can we have a pic of that please )

    "News broke 5 mins into play with the score at 0-0" Jesus the tele is a sad excuse for a newspaper - no hint of irony in there either.
    Last edited by shedboy71; 17-07-2017 at 09:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Cryptic? Either your not from Dundee, dont read tully online or dont have facebook

    https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...s-dundee-fans/
    I am from Dundee, but I live in Canada.
    I do read the Tully online (but you can only read limited articles if you don't pay a subscription.
    I don't have facebook

    And yes, I do believe the OP was cryptic.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post
    I am from Dundee, but I live in Canada.
    I do read the Tully online (but you can only read limited articles if you don't pay a subscription.
    I don't have facebook

    And yes, I do believe the OP was cryptic.
    Who is our other poster who is/was in Canada recently?,its on the tip of my tongue,nah i cannie mind.I must admit Juicy i never knew anything about the fox either and i live in Dundee.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Who is our other poster who is/was in Canada recently?,its on the tip of my tongue,nah i cannie mind.I must admit Juicy i never knew anything about the fox either and i live in Dundee.
    the fox is dead - we must move on in these difficult times.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    the fox is dead - we must move on in these difficult times.
    Who killed the fox?,have they been lifted?,is it not against the law to kill foxes?.Was the fox staying in the Dairy,Coxie,AuldHunstand,Shankly or on the pitch?.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Who is our other poster who is/was in Canada recently?,its on the tip of my tongue,nah i cannie mind.I must admit Juicy i never knew anything about the fox either and i live in Dundee.
    Me me me me.

  15. #15
    There's to be a minute's silence at Starks Park tonite.

    I wouldn't be surprised if we see Nelms wearing a Davy Crockett hat.
    Murderers and butchers.
    Vermin.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Fruit View Post
    I am from Dundee, but I live in Canada.
    I do read the Tully online (but you can only read limited articles if you don't pay a subscription.
    I don't have facebook

    And yes, I do believe the OP was cryptic.
    You still believe its cryptic? seriously? are you the guy who posts on tek from canada?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    You still believe its cryptic? seriously? are you the guy who posts on tek from canada?
    Tbf Offshore if you live where TTT's just been & don't get the full Tully online & don't have Facebook then 'RIP the fox' on a football forum most certainly is cryptic. I hadn't the foggiest when I first saw The Dead Fox then 'RIP the fox' either.

  18. #18
    It was cryptic, I could guess it was probably something to do with the fun but....

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    17,697
    Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Tbf Offshore if you live where TTT's just been & don't get the full Tully online & don't have Facebook then 'RIP the fox' on a football forum most certainly is cryptic. I hadn't the foggiest when I first saw The Dead Fox then 'RIP the fox' either.
    If you dont have any form of social media then yeah i agree it would be difficult to know what i was talking about but its not exactly cryptic? Title- the dead fox Post - RIP the fox its hardly the masonic 3rd degree is it?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    If you dont have any form of social media then yeah i agree it would be difficult to know what i was talking about but its not exactly cryptic? Title- the dead fox Post - RIP the fox its hardly the masonic 3rd degree is it?
    Think you're right, it's not really cryptic in the full sense of the word.
    'Puzzling' maybe better describes it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •