+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The dead fox

What ever did happen to 'the Big Moose'? Remember the scary posts by Funsters saying he was coming to get us. gave us all nightmares I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by yeats 62 View Post
    faf

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    What ever did happen to 'the Big Moose'? Remember the scary posts by Funsters saying he was coming to get us. gave us all nightmares I'm sure.
    Another f ucking nobody mate

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    I always took it that you were scared and that was the reason you never turned up during the Moose's 3 seasons at Dens...maybe there was another reason
    CW33😄😄😄

Thought better of you Peter but you're getting as bad as Cobra

Facts are we weren't shocked to get beat that day, however the froth, rage and shocked blank faces after you lot losing the latest 6-2 made up for it.
    You and your fellow funsters were on the march, going to get it right up us, remind us of our place in the city.
    Facts are we weren't shocked to beat you that day and whilst we enjoy being back where we belong, I say off you f uck back to your 'let's find a day when' archives.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    I always took it that you were scared and that was the reason you never turned up during the Moose's 3 seasons at Dens...maybe there was another reason
    CW33������
    Ah well, I’m sure you’ll still think back wistfully in years and years to come about how you had thon once in a generation chance to finally, after decades and decades of hurt, misery and tears to re-establish the Club as the biggest team in the City.

And then phucked it right up, as per.

the trolley, the fox, the moose, CW33, doon specs, roma tops, best rhumas ever, just back fae dingwall, making heroes out of two admins, killing local businesses, raising £292.47 for covid fund, that AC milan semi, a united fan owns their ground, the monorail, Camperdoon new stadium, the hospo cabling & seats, scaffolding hospo , the sofa (or was it suitcases - ANY PICS?) ontop of snack bar, 6-2 (so good they named it twice), 79, 80, 83, Jim Mclean and being the wee team.

I wont have a bad word said against Peter and his mates chaps, especially when they are a bit doon. All priceless memories and entertainment

Let's not forget TWFFD - The World Famous Fire Drill.

Oh, and it was a double bed. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Let's not forget TWFFD - The World Famous Fire Drill.

Oh, and it was a double bed. ��
    double bed - of course trophy virgins only need single beds

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)