shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: norwich accept our offer

  1. #1

    norwich accept our offer

    norwich have accepted our offer

    looks like we have got our man

    whoopee

    an unproven fizzy player
    for 12 mill

    great buisness

    goofys replacment maybe

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    norwich have accepted our offer



    looks like we have got our man

    whoopee

    an unproven fizzy player
    for 12 mill

    great buisness

    goofys replacment maybe

    We're after the Liverpool winger on loan so that will be 5 wingers to cross the baal to 5' 5" centre forward

    How's Rafa get us a big frontman and a left back and I'll be happy

  3. #3
    Mint.

    Next

  4. #4
    English player.
    Under 21 international who had a good tournament.
    Good championship player who has prem experience.
    Played well for us.

    You're right Pboro whoopee. 12 million is a good deal.

    Pleased once this one comes off, really think he'll do well here.

  5. #5
    jammy
    he wasnt even the best winger in the fizzy

    for 12 ill we could have got experaince and not gambled

    can we really afford to gamble on another unproven player

    havennt we learnt

    as terry says we now have loads of wingers allunproven apart from maybe ritchie
    and one midget cf

    who is going to get the ball to these wingers

    who with one up front is going to get into the box to support gayle

    i cant believe we have wasted 2-4 weeks chasing an unproven winger

    and then paid 12 mill for him

    still in rafa some trust

  6. #6
    Pboro I know everyone should have an opinion to have a balanced board
    And if everyone thought the same way life would be so boring
    BUT.......

    Why oh why are all your posts so negative
    Do you never have a good word to say about anything?
    Does anything about this club exite you?
    I agree with SOME of your posts but Christ on a bike your doom and gloom is getting quite draining

    Sing after me...
    Grey skies are gonna clear up put on a happy face...😆

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Pboro I know everyone should have an opinion to have a balanced board
    And if everyone thought the same way life would be so boring
    BUT.......

    Why oh why are all your posts so negative
    Do you never have a good word to say about anything?
    Does anything about this club exite you?
    I agree with SOME of your posts but Christ on a bike your doom and gloom is getting quite draining

    Sing after me...
    Grey skies are gonna clear up put on a happy face...😆
    He'd be negative if we bought messi and Ronaldo. I've met some miserable, negative people over the years but he wins by a mile!

  8. #8
    [QUOTE=Southerntoon75;38589747]He'd be negative if we bought messi and Ronaldo. I've met some miserable, negative people over the years but he wins by a mile![/QUOTE

    Pboro is negative but to be honest the signings so far have been underwhelming to say the least.

    Im normally positive and upbeat but the squad so far does not fill me with any confidence for the new season. Mitro is not good enough and Gayle is too lightweight upfront on his own. Dummet will get crucified in the premiership and he will pull the two Centre Halves all over the place.

    We desperately need at least one new LB and a good proven centre forward in the Giroud mould.

  9. #9
    How do you think keiron Clark would do at LB

    Mbemba and lejune/lacelles CB

  10. #10
    Markovic Townsend all for similar price and Tadic for 14M. 12m is a lot to pay for a championship winger. We need experienced players

  11. #11
    As I put on another post for Man City to pay 50million for a full back who lost his first team spot at Spurs shows that you can't necessarily get better for 12 million as Peterborough thinks.The massive rise in TV money is upping all the prices.

  12. #12
    There are plenty of players that have made a step up from the lower leagues that didn't have prem experience

    I bet you wish we signed deli Ali when we were in for him the other year.... just saying

  13. #13
    [QUOTE=TheOtherTerryMac;38589772]
    Quote Originally Posted by Southerntoon75 View Post
    He'd be negative if we bought messi and Ronaldo. I've met some miserable, negative people over the years but he wins by a mile![/QUOTE

    Pboro is negative but to be honest the signings so far have been underwhelming to say the least.

    Im normally positive and upbeat but the squad so far does not fill me with any confidence for the new season. Mitro is not good enough and Gayle is too lightweight upfront on his own. Dummet will get crucified in the premiership and he will pull the two Centre Halves all over the place.

    We desperately need at least one new LB and a good proven centre forward in the Giroud mould.
    Agreed the signings have been underwhelming and this transfer window has been really frustrating but I'm just of the thinking there's more lined up. Could end up totally wrong just hope not

    The amount of time we've spent being linked with wingers and 2 of our 3 signings are wingers I reckon a new forward can't be too far away

    Add a new LB and defensive midfielder and suddenly our squad wouldn't look too bad

    Oh and obviously the new goalie Rafa has been after

  14. #14
    [QUOTE=Southerntoon75;38589827]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

    Agreed the signings have been underwhelming and this transfer window has been really frustrating but I'm just of the thinking there's more lined up. Could end up totally wrong just hope not

    The amount of time we've spent being linked with wingers and 2 of our 3 signings are wingers I reckon a new forward can't be too far away

    Add a new LB and defensive midfielder and suddenly our squad wouldn't look too bad

    Oh and obviously the new goalie Rafa has been after
    Would be nice to get a decent centre forward and as you say a LB and another central defender

    I wouldn't be too concerned to start the season with Elliot as No1. We should keep Woody and play him in the cup games.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    pboro i know everyone should have an opinion to have a balanced board
    and if everyone thought the same way life would be so boring
    but.......

    Why oh why are all your posts so negative
    do you never have a good word to say about anything?
    Does anything about this club exite you?
    I agree with some of your posts but christ on a bike your doom and gloom is getting quite draining

    sing after me...
    Grey skies are gonna clear up put on a happy face...��
    mate we are not in a position to be gambling on an under 21 fizzy player

    we could have townsed for this money

    we could get a lot better than this gamble

    we cant gamble on every player we sign
    and with th elad we got at the back and this they are both gambles

    we have half a squad that was brought for the fizzy the other half that brought us down

    we need experiance

    we have the money

    we supposably have a manager with connections abroad

    we shouldnt be gambling

    we dont have a very good success rate bringing potential thrugh

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    there are plenty of players that have made a step up from the lower leagues that didn't have prem experience

    i bet you wish we signed deli ali when we were in for him the other year.... Just saying
    he wasnt a gamble lots of teams were in for him

    we dont attract players like him
    and if he had come here chances are he wouldnt have improved
    not many do

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    mate we are not in a position to be gambling on an under 21 fizzy player

    we could have townsed for this money

    we could get a lot better than this gamble

    we cant gamble on every player we sign
    and with th elad we got at the back and this they are both gambles

    we have half a squad that was brought for the fizzy the other half that brought us down

    we need experiance

    we have the money

    we supposably have a manager with connections abroad

    we shouldnt be gambling

    we dont have a very good success rate bringing potential thrugh
    I do agree with some things you've put but a only a couple of days ago your suggestion for a new forward was a German Under 21 player

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by southerntoon75 View Post
    i do agree with some things you've put but a only a couple of days ago your suggestion for a new forward was a german under 21 player
    who has scored 20 odd goals in the german top league

    proven

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    who has scored 20 odd goals in the german top league

    proven
    Not saying he hasn't but it's hardly experienced. Loads of players have had decent seasons in the top leagues around Europe and come to PL and been dog ****e

  20. #20
    So if we went for a striker from the prem who scored 20 goals that wouldn be a gamble ????

    He is proven at top level to score 20 goals in that league is incredible

    to score 20 goals in any league is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •