shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has rafa got a reputation for over paying for players

Has rafa got a reputation for over paying for players

A couple of the lads i coach with seem to think rafa has a reputation for over paying

a lad i know who coaches at norwich has told me we have an ok player but they have a direct replacment

when i said why didnt we go for him he said i cant believe you have pushed the boat at for him

a few lads who support liverpool thinks he over spends

i certainly think weover paid for a good proportion of the players we brought in last season

is this why maybe ash is holding out on the deals and trying to get the players in in installments

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    A couple of the lads i coach with seem to think rafa has a reputation for over paying

a lad i know who coaches at norwich has told me we have an ok player but they have a direct replacment

when i said why didnt we go for him he said i cant believe you have pushed the boat at for him

i certainly think weover paid for a good proportion of the players we brought in last season

is this why maybe ash is holding out on the deals and trying to get the players in in installments
    Others feel he is more than an OK player given his international status !!!!!!!!

We haven't the money people think we have that's why we are trying to pay by instalments
    Players are worth what clubs are willing to pay
    Last year sissoko was worth 30m
    Apparently

Rafa doesn't have anything at all to do with the price....

also, I'll bet my pound to your pinch of sh1t, that Murphy is no worse (and probably better) than Cabella or Thauvin who cost similar ammounts long before Rafa was around.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

So let's consider this for a minute (in the unlikely event that it's true) are we listen to a the opinion of some amateur footballers and a 'lad' who coaches or a world class manger on the ability and potential of a player?

Dear me.

dear me indeed!