shopify analytics
+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rafa warns ash

Rafa warns ash

When i see things like this in the press and hear rafa saying he hopes ash keeps his word i can only think there are arguments happening and he is scrambling to force ash into a corner

i know people who know ash and from what we know generally after all these years with him

he will do what he wants
    if that means him twisting what he said or tells us what we thought he said and meant will be different to what he thought he said and meant

i had a bet a few weeks ago that rafa wont be in charge of our first prem game

just a giggle bet

but i feel both are getting frustrated

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    When i see things like this in the press and hear rafa saying he hopes ash keeps his word i can only think there are arguments happening and he is scrambling to force ash into a corner

i know people who know ash and from what we know generally after all these years with him

he will do what he wants
    if that means him twisting what he said or tells us what we thought he said and meant will be different to what he thought he said and meant

i had a bet a few weeks ago that rafa wont be in charge of our first prem game

just a giggle bet

but i feel both are getting frustrated
    Just a giggle bet? I'm sure u will be the only toon fan that would think its funny if Rafa left.

Should read little

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Just a giggle bet? I'm sure u will be the only toon fan that would think its funny if Rafa left.
    Yep - probably bets on us losing if he thinks he can make some money too.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Yep - probably bets on us losing if he thinks he can make some money too.
    Haha probably and probably has a bet on us to be relegated...

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Haha probably and probably has a bet on us to be relegated...
    Ya nar just a giggle bet...