+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly money ?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Oh c'mon Andy...my comment about 'chicks' this morning was totally tongue in cheek. I wasn't having a 'pop'. You paint your picture of Mrs. F and your comment this morning made me smile, nothing more, nothing less.
    Threads go where they go...this thread is titled 'Silly Money?' I didn't introduce foreign aid into the debate...I merely ran with it and it's natural home isn't the Brexit thread anyway.
    fair go

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Once again, agreed.
    I see the approach with inconvenient truths is to just ignore them? mm very telling!

As usual, explain

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Andy, dont have a go at AnagRam, hes a decent old Derby git.
    Less of the 'old' Acido...and I'm actually from the other (better) side of the Pennines from you, first trip to Oakwell was supporting one of your Lancashire rivals. Appreciate your efforts as 'peace maker' but doubt AF was really having a go and if he was...it's a forum...who cares?

As usual, explain
    You missed the post pointing out that a closed charity begins at home approach is both simplistic and unrealistic?

Seems to me that its very easy to have a simplistic view of complex issues as it involves not having to think about the wider implications.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Less of the 'old' Acido...and I'm actually from the other (better) side of the Pennines from you, first trip to Oakwell was supporting one of your Lancashire rivals. Appreciate your efforts as 'peace maker' but doubt AF was really having a go and if he was...it's a forum...who cares?
    I know that kid of course, Im just being silly as usual.
    By the way, why would you support the moronic side of the pennines (Lancashire) ?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You missed the post pointing out that a closed charity begins at home approach is both simplistic and unrealistic?

Seems to me that its very easy to have a simplistic view of complex issues as it involves not having to think about the wider implications.
    I'm not sure what makes you think I have a simplistic view

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I know that kid of course, Im just being silly as usual.
    By the way, why would you support the moronic side of the pennines (Lancashire) ?
    Roots! Acido. Went to school with a lot of kids from Yorkshire...they always resented having to cross the border to civilisation but most of them left by 16 to work a 36 hour a day shift in t'mill!

I'm not sure what makes you think I have a simplistic view
    Your post where you agreed with Rog's very simplistic view on the matter!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Your post where you agreed with Rog's very simplistic view on the matter!
    It wasn't a view it was an opinion, and it wasn't simplistic it was 'to the point'. Very happy to pin my colours to it.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)