shopify analytics

Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game

Thread: The True Geordie

The True Geordie

I'm not a fan of his content. I think he's a thick ignorant (unt. But I am an admirer of his success. He's managed to build a huge audience on various social media platforms, he must be worth a fortune now. Fair play to him in that sense.

What do you make of him?

I quite like him. Especially after a defeat, it cheers me up hearing someone tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I quite like him. Especially after a defeat, it cheers me up hearing someone tell it like it is.
    Me too. He doesn't pull his punches and gets right to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    I'm not a fan of his content. I think he's a thick ignorant (unt. But I am an admirer of his success. He's managed to build a huge audience on various social media platforms, he must be worth a fortune now. Fair play to him in that sense.

What do you make of him?
    He is fecking class

His name fits him perfecly, he's pretty funny at times. Seems like a genuine sort of guy to me.

I like his content and I understand he doesn't like the Championship but he reviewed about 3 Toon games last year and spent the rest of the time talking about the top 6 in the prem. Hoping the the 'True Geordie' covers a bit more of whats going on with NUFC this season...

He sold out as quickly as he possibly could and his content turned to sh!t and he does whatever that plebby bloke tells him to. He will be doing fecking make up tutorials next.

It's the world we live in unfortunately, an Internet mouth piece , who has made a living from it .An extremely good oneat that. Wouldn't be my cup a tea, going online and talking **** after football match, thats what this place is for haha. Haha I suppose that's what we all do, he just done it to a bigger audience ...

Live and let live I say , good luck to the man.

He has sold out to the higher hierarchy but that was always going to happen once he gathered enough traffic.
    I like him. I enjoy most of his stuff but I did notice he took down his conspiracy pieces. Well, not him, but....you know.

Unfortunately, I believe that he will get to a stage where he fizzles out Newcastle united to the back burner and concentrate on other stuff, which will be his downfall, I think.

We'll see.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hold any bitterness or want him to fail. As I said, I like him, but I just have this feeling that he'll fizzle out the very thing that set him on his path and in doing so will actually fizzle himself out of that equation, in time.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    He has sold out to the higher hierarchy but that was always going to happen once he gathered enough traffic.
    I like him. I enjoy most of his stuff but I did notice he took down his conspiracy pieces. Well, not him, but....you know.

Unfortunately, I believe that he will get to a stage where he fizzles out Newcastle united to the back burner and concentrate on other stuff, which will be his downfall, I think.

We'll see.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hold any bitterness or want him to fail. As I said, I like him, but I just have this feeling that he'll fizzle out the very thing that set him on his path and in doing so will actually fizzle himself out of that equation, in time.
    He's a knob mate i know of a few other You tubers not as big as him but they all run Newcastle channels all tried to get a video going with him and he ignored every one of them because he will only do videos with channels bigger than him which you can't blame him for like but its a kunty move.

He's getting very big headed he needs to remember where he came from and who made him. A bit like his gaming channel he used to have which people supported because he kept begging them to subscribe to it then he completely f*cks the channel off changes its name and starts doing stupid sh!t which i know for a fact was probably that posh sounding plebs idea.

Who! I've never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Who! I've never heard of him.
    A YouTube blogger who was once entertaining and quite good, but soon became pretty annoying because ranting became his thing. So people expected him to rant and it became very predictable.

Now he spends his time talking about Liverpool and Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    He's a knob mate i know of a few other You tubers not as big as him but they all run Newcastle channels all tried to get a video going with him and he ignored every one of them because he will only do videos with channels bigger than him which you can't blame him for like but its a kunty move.

He's getting very big headed he needs to remember where he came from and who made him. A bit like his gaming channel he used to have which people supported because he kept begging them to subscribe to it then he completely f*cks the channel off changes its name and starts doing stupid sh!t which i know for a fact was probably that posh sounding plebs idea.
    He is fecking sh*te on FIFA

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post

That's fair enough comment.
    Like I say: it's a case of marmite for many as it was and it could turn out to be a case of diarrhea as time goes on.

At the minute, I'll hold my thoughts on him, fully, until I see what he's got to offer now we're back among the elite.

if you think this f'ukers bad,search for the true mackem.......someone on rtg said its that andy73 lightweight.

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    if you think this f'ukers bad,search for the true mackem.......someone on rtg said its that andy73 lightweight.

Omfg thanks will give me a laugh this like HAHAHAHHA