+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy bell

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    Offshore
    Surely posters don't get banned for Humour?
    You can post freely on deemad with your wee digs and smarty pants comments without fear of getting binned .Maybe because you and shades are Buddies? Ill ask him.Yet when you get a bit of a piss take you go in the huff and get the threat book out.
    Are the rules of posting not the same for both sets of fans on the Boards?
    Best lighten up mate.
    no but they get banned for persistent trolling. Please point out ant digs and smarty pants posts i make across the road, yeah i know shaded, ootdoor, jdfc, Shuntz etc but i dont troll their board like you are clearly attempting on here, your posting more on here than your 'own' board.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    There's banter/humour and there's spamming multiple threads with the same post looking for a reaction, which u did yesterday. It's no that difficult to understand why u got a strike.
    This is exactly what im on about, on here more than his own board

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This is exactly what im on about, on here more than his own board
    You're making this up on the run to fit your intolerant attitude.
    You should be facilitating banter -not ending it because you are on the hook.
    You and shaded need to try and get the boards working across each other .If someone becomes personally abusive then that can be sorted out but you cant conjure up allegations that are without foundation to suit your opinion.
    When "Logie" offered news i said i was interested to hear what he had to say.Were you not keen to get the inside news?
    No threats issued to Logie cause he's your pal.
    Anyway I'm not responsible for you guys being doon in the champiuonship or being rookied.
    Don't blame me for your dreadful plight.
    You need to sort it out mate.

Trying to punt a player on twitter or whatever is ****ing embarrassing. Bizarre stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetin in Bed View Post
    You're making this up on the run to fit your intolerant attitude.
    You should be facilitating banter -not ending it because you are on the hook.
    You and shaded need to try and get the boards working across each other .If someone becomes personally abusive then that can be sorted out but you cant conjure up allegations that are without foundation to suit your opinion.
    When "Logie" offered news i said i was interested to hear what he had to say.Were you not keen to get the inside news?
    No threats issued to Logie cause he's your pal.
    Anyway I'm not responsible for you guys being doon in the champiuonship or being rookied.
    Don't blame me for your dreadful plight.
    You need to sort it out mate.
    Greeting, im not making anything up, your on here constant trolling, no mods have took any action as its all been light hearted but its wearing a bit thin now, nothing to do with 'intolerant attitude' if that was the case shedka etc woulda been banned a long long time ago, im one of the mods who prefers a right good f ucking argument rather than ban people

Issue myself and shaded have is the fact that its our posters we need to think about, someone posts over the road giving you guys sh1te and everyone calls for them to be banned immediately, same over here 9/10 times. People can take banter and some cant. Im not seeing much banter from you to be honest, all im seeing is posts, repetitive posts on multiple threads, trolling...

i dont know logie, hes not a prolific poster, other posters arent being discussed, your constant trolling is being discussed.

As i said, its strike 1

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Trying to punt a player on twitter or whatever is ****ing embarrassing. Bizarre stuff.
    Who ever put this sh1te on social media should be disciplined, its a f ucking minter, even f ucking Alloa were having a dig at us ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    What's this?

Bell up for sale on twitter 😂

It's a referral on twitter to news on the official site.

Interview with Cammy Bell in the sun saying he was never told in person that he was being put on the transfer list and he hasn't asked to leave. Doesn't really matter if that's true or not but its a minter. I really do hope the person behind that genius idea is given a rocket up his arse. We must have the most incompetent background staff in the world.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)