+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy bell

okay doakey - thought he was mostly taking the p!ss.

plumber was a good poster for most of his time on here and RAM and me seem to agree (when i can understand his posts) after a shakey start.

just my opinion bud.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    okay doakey - thought he was mostly taking the p!ss.

plumber was a good poster for most of his time on here and RAM and me seem to agree (when i can understand his posts) after a shakey start.

just my opinion bud.
    The RAM is more cryptic than the dead fox. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    and the moose! cannae sleep as he is coming to get me..

Let me assure you there is no love in on my part with Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician. I merely recognise sound and well calculated judgement when I encounter it. I have several times thrown down the gauntlet for others to produce a proper, well presented rebuttal for any of Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician's posts (not just mere disagreement), and guess how many have stooped to lift that gauntlet?

I have absolutely no clue as to whom Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician is, other than what I have gleaned from this board. Other than the below pointers I live in complete ignorance as to his identity.

1) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician appears to be an adult male.

2) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician is not female.

3) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician appears to be a sanitary technician by trade, and according to more than one poster here, is highly competent, competitive, fair and kind in pursuing his chosen occupation.

4) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician is a long time fan of Dundee United Football Club.

5) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician attends Tannadice (at least generally speaking) on match days.

6) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician may or may not like rice.

7) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician is an astute observer of the goings on at Tannadice.

8) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician has regularly presented wise counsel to Stephen Thompson regarding his immediate future (advice which has been very unwisely ignored).

9) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician does not appear to be from the Middle East.

10) Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician is often the victim of 'attack the messenger, not the message' tactics.

Other than the foregoing list I know nothing about Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician. He is just another anonymous guy, albeit an extremely intuitive one.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In our current financial climate do you honestly think we can carry 3 goalie's who all think they are worth the NO1 shirt,c'mon tae phuck.
    I'd have to agree with GB here. Rather Bell went now and we used his wage elsewhere

RAM, we're all guilty of it now and again but Whitfield is 100% spot on in his observation.

Haha nice short snappy response from RAM there!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    RAM, we're all guilty of it now and again but Whitfield is 100% spot on in his observation.
    If you are referring to post #25 then I must point out that I take serious exception to The Middle Eastern Gentleman from Whitfield's use of the term 'some!'

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Dinna, you'll get the comedian, sorry, Canadian started again....

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    If you are referring to post #25 then I must point out that I take serious exception to The Middle Eastern Gentleman from Whitfield's use of the term 'some!'
    Have to correct you there Male Horned Sheep MCMLXXI.

Middle East Gentleman From Late Sixties North Eastern Housing Scheme Which Failed Due To Skarne Development Based On A Successful Swedish Model Not Working And Now Subject To Modern Regeneration Which Won't Succeed Either And Will Revert Back To The Sixties Skarne Model In The Thirties.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)