+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy bell

Cammy bell

Injured but staying here apparently no contact from other clubs

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...uckie-thistle/

Quote Originally Posted by P2BAA_83 View Post
    Injured but staying here apparently no contact from other clubs

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...uckie-thistle/
    Wowser! 5 goalies?
    Feel Long & Josh Donaldson need to go out on loan somewhere but I get the feeling there's a lot of unemployed goalies out there...

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    Wowser! 5 goalies?
    Feel Long & Josh Donaldson need to go out on loan somewhere but I get the feeling there's a lot of unemployed goalies out there...
    Plumber talks trash shocker

To be honest I'll be surprised if he's still here when the window closes. We don't need 3 first team keepers.

If he doesnt go then we've made a right rip roaring chunt of this !

Last year number 10's, this year number 1's

You wouldn't bet against it tho OA

when watching the kilmarnock v ayr game on bt sport on friday at the end Michael stewart and chris sutton did mention that it seemed odd that they would sign another proven keeper as they still have jamie macdonald. and that after the performance in that game Mcculloch should be looking to strengthen elsewhere.

maybe mcculloch has thought that aswell. maybe theyve changed their mind about signing another proven keeper to look at other positions instead. they did look pretty poor on friday.

all will be revealed i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    If he doesnt go then we've made a right rip roaring chunt of this !
    Yep. I'm not sure how the money stacks up but one of Bell/Mehmet plus the young laddie from Southampton would seem sufficient and possibly leave money to offer Quinn a deal, regardless of what Donaldson is doing.

I don't really see the issue, we aren't paying Lewis, Southampton are. If cammy stays he'll remain as first choice with Lewis as backup until January when he'll go back to Southampton. If he goes, Lewis will stay as first choice all season. Ether way we aren't paying all three their wages so what's the difference

well either Ray has panicked and went and got replacement keepers before bell is leaving or hes lying about having heard no contact for him.
    why bring in two keepers in the space of a week (even if one is only on loan) if bell isnt leaving? with the budget restrictions already in place why spend a wage on a keeper when you could go and get another player on that wage? it doesnt add up to me. either bell is leaving its just not been finalised yet and ray is lying or he panicked and signed players incase bell did leave and he hasnt.

if bell does stay then whats the point in having two backup keepers. clearly bell will still be no.1

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)