+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cammy bell

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    No it wasn't me not a chance but please spend hours checking to prove how wrong you are
    good to see you back on here AP and tek too.

onto the now - despite a potential well p!ssed off injury to Keatings whats your initial take on the signings? we are 3 players aways from having a vastly improved team in my opinion. Went to buckie but missed 1st game of season.

Whats the crack with him? According to Michael Stewart on BT Sport yesterday he is fit, and 15/20 mins after the game it showed you a clip of Bell on the phone not looking too happy. Ray maybe trying to get shot of him to free up wages? Looking like Lewis will be our No.1

Would be good to find out whats actually happening with Bell...

I suspect there has been a hitch in Bell's move to Killie or wherever. He looked dead cert to be gone. United wanted to keep him but his mind was made up. United then forced to sign two keepers............then Bell's move falls through, or has been held up? Bell is going sooner or later. Best get our two new keepers up to speed for the season, since Bell's intentions/desires have been made clear and let him worry about his future. Meanwhile he draws a big wage.

Just my humble and uninformed thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy87 View Post
    Whats the crack with him? According to Michael Stewart on BT Sport yesterday he is fit, and 15/20 mins after the game it showed you a clip of Bell on the phone not looking too happy. Ray maybe trying to get shot of him to free up wages? Looking like Lewis will be our No.1
    I really hope Bell was on the phone to his next manager as his wages really need to be utilized elsewhere. My fear though is that whatever injury he played through last season is a major restriction in a new club getting value for money.

I think he has an injury and that could stop any proposed move. Wish plumber would just tell us like

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    I think he has an injury and that could stop any proposed move. Wish plumber would just tell us like
    I've no doubt this or something similar is the case? Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician was bang on the money until this hitch happened!

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    I've no doubt this or something similar is the case? Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician was bang on the money until this hitch happened!
    He was bang on until what he said didn't happen. I fear Cammy's injury is worse than first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePearson View Post
    He was bang on until what he said didn't happen. I fear Cammy's injury is worse than first thought.
    So was Stewart trying to stir something yesterday? He went to great lengths in his claims that Cammy was fit but not even making the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    So was Stewart trying to stir something yesterday? He went to great lengths in his claims that Cammy was fit but not even making the bench.
    Didn't hear Stewart. I was at the game.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)