+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Toral

Jon Toral

Derby County weigh up a bid for Arsenal playmaker Jon Toral who was a promising exciting figure under Rowett at Birmingham City, which he won player of the year during his time there on loan. Rowett is set to reunite with the playmaker and he feels he can get the best out of him once again and will be a key influential figure to unlocking defences in the upcoming campaign.

Getting players in that have worked well working under you, ticks all the right boxes and could just be the sort of addition that Derby are looking for as they look to gain promotion to the Premier League in this upcoming long campaign in the EFL.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/de...gue-playmaker/

BBC's Broadcaster Pat Murphy tweeted that Derby have made contact with Arsenal yesterday about Jon Toral, and that any developments will likely take a week or two before we see if he becomes a Derby player or not.

https://twitter.com/patmurphybbc/sta...28839834902528

No need to keep reposting news stories is there, it's not like we don't have our own brains and we don't need you to do break news here, we all use newsnow it's not just you

I dont use it BUT equally I dont want an illiterate "aspiring journalist" filling my head with incomprehensible *******s either.

Another good addition if he comes in, I'd imagine he won't cost the earth, very classy player. Would suit various formations too. Set pieces, gets goals and has the ability to unlock defences.

Toral plus an explosive wide man and we're all set for me.

If we can ship another 4 out then happy days....

so he will be injured and out for the season in the third match!

Spot on Derby2Die4

Derby set to miss out on another potential signing in Jon Toral as he is close to signing for Hull City.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spor...get-jon-358493

I would have liked to see him at Derby. I have a sneaky feeling we might go for Jota.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    I would have liked to see him at Derby. I have a sneaky feeling we might go for Jota.
    Jota now you talking....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)