+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Forum 4th August

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Onwards and upwards
    17 days to go - can't wait to see how this season pans out

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Onwards and upwards
    Thank goodness we had such a wonderful season last time Bully.In Tufty we trust and for gettin Tufty here we have King Kev to thank,whether certain posters like it or not that's a FACTAMUNDO. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Thank goodness we had such a wonderful season last time Bully.In Tufty we trust and for gettin Tufty here we have King Kev to thank,whether certain posters like it or not that's a FACTAMUNDO. UTCB
    just to balance that we have the same man to blame for the previous 9 failures. FACTA f''in MUNDO

Strange how some want to sweep that under the carpet, ignore it,pretend it didn't happen, bury their heads in the sand. Ostriches but at least not fowls

To be fair, if someone thinks McCabe is the best thing since sliced beer that's up to them. I think they're wrong, but they're entitled to their own opinion.

What does annoy me is when people try to make out as though the ones who see through McCabes lies and spin are the mistaken ones. Like you said, TT, McCabe has a long way to go before he even breaks even in terms of credit, never mind starts deserving praise.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    just to balance that we have the same man to blame for the previous 9 failures. FACTA f''in MUNDO

Strange how some want to sweep that under the carpet, ignore it,pretend it didn't happen, bury their heads in the sand. Ostriches but at least not fowls
    Do you accept that without king Kev, Tufty would be Charltons manager not ours TT? I certainly aint forgot the previous 9 years,i was at BDBL to see most of the games,that's why i prefer to enjoy our magnificent season last time out,but as always each to their own owd lad eh? UTCB

Do you accept that without king Kev, Tufty would be Charltons manager not ours TT? I certainly aint forgot the previous 9 years,i was at BDBL to see most of the games,that's why i prefer to enjoy our magnificent season last time out,but as always each to their own owd lad eh? UTCB
    You can't possibly say. If we had a different chairman the fact would still remain that this is Tufty's dream job.

He may well have been Rod but, to be honest, there's plenty of examples of why not to trust what McC says so I take that with a pinch of salt ( also helps stave off Beattie flu).

The moderate success, 1 step after 10 years, is obviously to be enjoyed and I do and am delighted for SUFC the fans, Tufty and players.For McC it's one rung up the ladder that he so spectacularly and consistently fell off and it's no one's fault that he did but his own.
    I know we will differ for ever on this one but the best way I can put it is that CW's achievements with the club are in spite of, not because, of McC

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You can't possibly say. If we had a different chairman the fact would still remain that this is Tufty's dream job.
    Of course ya can say it,it's a FACT.Tufty was talkin to Charlton,King Kev went and signed
    him for us at BDBL.Who's said King Kev's the best thing since sliced Beer?(post 24,whatever that is)UTCB

You can't. Another chairman might have brought him in. Coming to his boyhood club - that's more of a swing than working for he who speak with forked tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    You can't. Another chairman might have brought him in. Coming to his boyhood club - that's more of a swing than working for he who speak with forked tongue.
    King Kev's takin a poundin on S2 for sayin if a big dog(club) comes in for such as Brooksy it's very difficult to stop it happenin,so he tells the truth and they're still slammin him.Carped iem we have joint owners but it was King Kev who insisted on gettin Tufty,hence why i say if it wasn't for him Tufty would've been at the Valley,i realise you don't like our joint owner and goodness knows he's made plenty of mistakes but for goodness sake he deserves credit for this appointment.UTCB

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast