+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fans Forum 4th August

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    How long did it last Blockmod? Did anyone kick off against King Kev? UTCB
    Around an hour,not really the closest I thought was when somebody mentioned the 4 new VPs and there being no Laver family involvement no more,somebody also made the suggestion that loyalty points should be reset to zero every couple of seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Seems like it was a lot shorter than last year when it went on for nearly two hours mind you it was April and KM was doing a big sell for season tickets. Understand the Brookes question was asked the questioner valuing him at £10 million was the answer to skillfully avoid it and talk about players and agents having the real power?
    I will let someone else answer that,because I heard something about Brooks,but just at that time on SSN a report came on about the Test match,so I was paying attention to that rather than listening to our Chairman

I do have a Brooks exclusive though,he was in the Copthorne last night having a coffee with Ched and 2 other blokes

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I will let someone else answer that,because I heard something about Brooks,but just at that time on SSN a report came on about the Test match,so I was paying attention to that rather than listening to our Chairman

I do have a Brooks exclusive though,he was in the Copthorne last night having a coffee with Ched and 2 other blokes
    Is there any effort from the board to get Brooks to sign an improved and longer contract?

Whilst we all know that won't stop the big boys from calling, it may offer some protection against derisory offers?

He said what you all expected him to say that we want to keep him like we do all our good players but if an offer comes in that's too good to refuse or the player has his head turned etc etc

Like I said earlier I dint expect to learn owt new and I dint there were no revelations any question that you wanted asking imagine the reply and you're 99% there

The only thing new was they are looking at holding 4 big events in the next yr in the same vein as kell Brooks fight be it boxing or music or similar to increase revenue

Would it help if I said you dint miss owt

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    He said what you all expected him to say that we want to keep him like we do all our good players but if an offer comes in that's too good to refuse or the player has his head turned etc etc
    Really gets my back up this same old excuse from Kevin... if a player has his head turn then it's an illegal approach from another club. Simple as that. All valid offers are supposed to come through the club, not negotiated between player and buying club.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567