+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Forum 4th August

Fans Forum 4th August

In the Platinum suite,300 tickets only.Anyone interested in meetin King Kev this is a must surely.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    In the Platinum suite,300 tickets only.Anyone interested in meetin King Kev this is a must surely.UTCB
    Nice one, Roddimus Prime.

Link here: https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/july/fans-forum/

"Tickets for the event are free of charge, but there is a maximum of 300 available. They must be collected in person from the Sheffield United Ticket Office or over phone at 0114 253 7200, please note that there will be no postal or online applications for this event."

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Nice one, Roddimus Prime.

Link here: https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/july/fans-forum/

"Tickets for the event are free of charge, but there is a maximum of 300 available. They must be collected in person from the Sheffield United Ticket Office or over phone at 0114 253 7200, please note that there will be no postal or online applications for this event."
    hope somebody can beam back or report back to BMad for all us southerners etc - should be interesting. TT - you going?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    hope somebody can beam back or report back to BMad for all us southerners etc - should be interesting. TT - you going?
    Behave Monte. UTCB

Behave Monte. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    To listen to someone bask in reflected glory?

To listen to Mr 10% , 1 in 10 right and he'll be there dispensing largesse with a few pints, handshakes and back slaps when he should be fulfilling his promise to get the real money out now we have got to the 2nd division.

No thanks, Aya . Might watch a re-run of the election campaign and work out who's told more lies over the last few years. I think he could be favourite for the MOTM for that.

I could understand a fans forum,f it was Christopher and Knilly,I just wish our Chairman wouldn't do these forums

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I could understand a fans forum,f it was Christopher and Knilly,I just wish our Chairman wouldn't do these forums
    Self aggrandisement, ego, call it what you will.

He'll be sat there, cardigan on, sipping a pint,trying to crack a couple of funnies, pretending to be one of the lads and expecting an easy ride as he basks in vicarious success.

We know it's a sham, he knows it's a sham. Difference is he doesn't think we know it's a sham and he thinks he's being smart

Another Mister Man comes to the party-Mr Smug the Chairman

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Tufty&Knilly wouldn't be here if it weren't for King Kev,i give the fella credit when it's due unlike some.Monte i hope you're happy nar thaz woken the beast in TT. UTCB

Tufty&Knilly wouldn't be here if it weren't for King Kev,i give the fella credit when it's due unlike some.Monte i hope you're happy nar thaz woken the beast in TT. UTCB
    Was just testing the water Rod to see if there had been any thawing over the Summer - clearly not!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast