+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Forum 4th August

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Was just testing the water Rod to see if there had been any thawing over the Summer - clearly not!
    Want me to ask him a question anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I could understand a fans forum,f it was Christopher and Knilly,I just wish our Chairman wouldn't do these forums
    I think he's brave to face the fans and he has done so in good and bad times.......there are many other Chairman who you would get nowhere near - which would you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Want me to ask him a question anyone?
    Ask Andrew Birks if remembers sittin in front of me in't library(Fam Stand) I taught him all he knows re;BLADES.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Was just testing the water Rod to see if there had been any thawing over the Summer - clearly not!
    The (limited, to date) success of the present doesn't erode the( continual, never learning from his mistakes) failures of the past.

His stock in trade is hoping that people have the memories of goldfish and, from a limited sample on here, they do.

A decade of success would only just balance the books after a decade of failure. If we have 11 years of progressive success he'll be in the credit column, just.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    The (limited, to date) success of the present doesn't erode the( continual, never learning from his mistakes) failures of the past.

His stock in trade is hoping that people have the memories of goldfish and, from a limited sample on here, they do.

A decade of success would only just balance the books after a decade of failure. If we have 11 years of progressive success he'll be in the credit column, just.
    Leave it to us TRUE BLADES to support our club TT,cos that's what we do support the club.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Leave it to us TRUE BLADES to support our club TT,cos that's what we do support the club.UTCB
    You're my hero Rod.

I support the club. I don't support, approve of,kow tow to or get sucked in by the 10% success rate of an inept, football wise, owner.

Judgement and discretion is being able to spot the difference between the club and the ineptitude of the man who keeps such a tight rein on the purse strings which, unsurprisingly, have not, as yet, been loosened although he did promise he would but, as ever, you'll be blind to his lies.

Each to their own. Never left the happy clapping comfort zone of yours have you.?

Keep at it, one day someone will throw you a fish

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    You're my hero Rod.

I support the club. I don't support, approve of,kow tow to or get sucked in by the 10% success rate of an inept, football wise, owner.

Judgement and discretion is being able to spot the difference between the club and the ineptitude of the man who keeps such a tight rein on the purse strings which, unsurprisingly, have not, as yet, been loosened although he did promise he would but, as ever, you'll be blind to his lies.

Each to their own. Never left the happy clapping comfort zone of yours have you.?

Keep at it, one day someone will throw you a fish
    Here we go again TT, Who d'ya think has kept the club afloat when it's been losin £8million a season? You're entitled to your view and whether you attend or not is down to you and i'm not particuarly bothered whether you go or not,but ido find it amusin when Blockers and one or two more call our residen grunters plastics for not attendin but neglect to say the same to you. Just because i refuse to abandon my club when the gin gets rough does not mean i don't see mistakes have been made,all i'll say is it's a good job King Kev didn't follow you in not puttin money into the club.I spose we have differin views on what supportin our club entails eh? As i said leave it to the TRUE BLADES mi owd pal. UTCB

Here we go again TT, Who d'ya think has kept the club afloat when it's been losin £8million a season? You're entitled to your view and whether you attend or not is down to you and i'm not particuarly bothered whether you go or not,but ido find it amusin when Blockers and one or two more call our residen grunters plastics for not attendin but neglect to say the same to you. Just because i refuse to abandon my club when the gin gets rough does not mean i don't see mistakes have been made,all i'll say is it's a good job King Kev didn't follow you in not puttin money into the club.I spose we have differin views on what supportin our club entails eh? As i said leave it to the TRUE BLADES mi owd pal. UTCB
    Why do you think we've been losing £8m a season? It's not my fault, or your fault is it? The blame has to lie with the person who got us into the mess in the first place - McCabe. How he has the cheek to come out and bask in the reflected glory that should be all Wilder's, Knill's and the team's is staggering.

I've been to one of these fan forums before and he sat there and he lied, openly, and to my face. If I wanted a property developer, he'd be my go to guy, but in terms of football I wouldn't trust him to run a Sunday league outfit.

The TRUE Blades card being played yet again eh Rod.

I suppose that, like before, is just a bit of banter, the way the pigs come on here, slag all and sundry off and call it banter.

If we're comparing who get's called what for different standards then you're right in the frame with the TB comments.

Like a drowning man who falls in the water because he was messing about McC kept the Blades afloat, in your opinion, because he messed about with something he knows noat about, football.

So far he's still got 1 year right in the last 10 or 11 aand you laud him as the Messiah when, for many, he's tthe devil incarnate.

Onwards and upwards

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast