+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Al's suprise

A few people getting tetchy on Twitter......this could all go downhill from here.....leave out the Twittering BigusAlus, you know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ...you know it makes sense
    But he doesn't does he! It is understandable that he wants to share whatever good news there is but he really does seem incapable of sitting on his hands until the ink is dry. As a supporter and possible reader on here during the last regime you would have thought he had more sense. It's leadership we require not more unfulfilled promises.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    But he doesn't does he! It is understandable that he wants to share whatever good news there is but he really does seem incapable of sitting on his hands until the ink is dry. As a supporter and possible reader on here during the last regime you would have thought he had more sense. It's leadership we require not more unfulfilled promises.
    But all we seem to get is promises, promises. He really does need to zip it.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    But all we seem to get is promises, promises. He really does need to zip it.
    The problem is that if he keeps "crying Wolf", if and when he does finally unearth the next Hughsey, no ****er will turn up to the "great unveiling" and he'll wonder why?

I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.
    Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.

His 'hint' record is worse than jonnyt's, which for the chairman of the football club he is dropping hints on is pretty ****ing bad.

Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.
    The effect is definitely negative. People get blocked on a daily basis for speaking out of turn. He claims to be customer focused but doesn't quite get it that we are his customers. Sure a lot of us are awkward old buggers, but that's our fan base.

It's difficult to tell - the negative reactions tend to be the loudest.

He is currently our best source of info for what's happening at the club so for that reason I'm happy for there to be a margin of error. I'd rather that than radio silence.

It's difficult to tell - the negative reactions tend to be the loudest.

He is currently our best source of info for what's happening at the club so for that reason I'm happy for there to be a margin of error. I'd rather that than radio silence.
    Margin of error? The margins are so wide there'e no paper to write on.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast