+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Al's suprise

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Margin of error? The margins are so wide there'e no paper to write on.
    DomDom has his head so far up Alan's arse.....................that I'll need Crazy and DelBoy to translate the mutterings!

Edit - that's a joke that only they can translate.......the Trew haters cartel
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 20-07-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    I quite enjoy Al's twittering. I can get over the occasional disappointment of his hints not panning out because... well, I'm a grown up.
    Likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatpie View Post
    jorge grant on loan for the season

itk

Alan hardy
    Please,stop signing good players and upsetting people

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Alan hardy
    Absolutely, nothing to worry about:

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 Jul 19

Alan Hardy Retweeted Jonny Upton

#promotion
    #trust

Alan Hardy added,
    Jonny Upton @jonnybwana
    Replying to @Bigalanh5
    👍🏼We close to strengthening a light-squad?
    2 replies 0 retweets 10 likes

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Alan hardy
    Put a link up to anyone that appears to be upset about the signing!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Don't be so high and mighty. AH is the chairman of the club and is supposed to be taken seriously. He is busy trying to promote and enthuse the club to supporters old and new. Don't you think, so far, AH's tweets have had a more negative than positive effect? He is the chairman ffs not some pleb in the Kop.
    They've had a negative impact on negatively minded fans that are acting like spoilt kids. Every snippet they convert to a promise that is then backlashed if it doesn't happen.
    If you only want to hear the news when the ink is dry then there really is a simple solution, don't follow him on social media.
    My personal opinion from the moment Ray Trew became accessible on social media is it's a bad idea. Not because of the way he or AH conducted themselves, but the fact we seem to have a large number of fans that can't cope when something doesn't go exactly how the chairman suggested it might!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    They've had a negative impact on negatively minded fans that are acting like spoilt kids. Every snippet they convert to a promise that is then backlashed if it doesn't happen.
    If you only want to hear the news when the ink is dry then there really is a simple solution, don't follow him on social media.
    My personal opinion from the moment Ray Trew became accessible on social media is it's a bad idea. Not because of the way he or AH conducted themselves, but the fact we seem to have a large number of fans that can't cope when something doesn't go exactly how the chairman suggested it might!
    Ah, so AH's premature statements and the fact that what, 1 in 4 have come true, are the fans fault, I see.

Agree with a lot of your post KTD.
    To many had knee jerk reactions to a lack of signings or some that were maybe promised.
    I believe he has the potential to be one of the best chairmanship the club has seen.
    A bit daft at times but his heart and soul for the club is in the right mould...
    Cue onslaught

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    So Ray Trew's hidden trail of debts were only a problem because fans on social media expected better of him. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345