+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunderbird Kit is back...

Thunderbird Kit is back...

Derby County release their official away kit for the 2017/18 campaign and I'm afraid to say it's awful and we have gone back to wearing the thunderbird kit but in reverse this time. Who picks these colours they want sacking.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-...ail/story.html

It's nothing like it you plonker, get it right if your going to create a new post to slate the new kit

You need to go to fricking Spec Savers if you don't think it resembles the thunderbird kit, the original was blue and yellow and this one is yellow and blue they just reversed the style. So continue being a clueless little troll that you are and I gladly put you back on ignore.

They've reversed the style have they, so tell me you Muppet where's the blue diagonal stripe then?

**** me what a moron.

The Thunderbirds strip was called that because it had a broad diagonal stripe across it. Look at the kit that you linked to and tell me where the stripe is?

Tosser

And wasnt the Thunderbirds strip the third kit last time? The away kit was that deep red colour that year I think.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    **** me what a moron.

The Thunderbirds strip was called that because it had a broad diagonal stripe across it. Look at the kit that you linked to and tell me where the stripe is?

Tosser
    FAB Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Derby County release their official away kit for the 2017/18 campaign and I'm afraid to say it's awful and we have gone back to wearing the thunderbird kit but in reverse this time. Who picks these colours they want sacking.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-...ail/story.html
    No we haven't, unless you can see a stripe that nobody else can!

Maybe hes been on the Red Stripe?

Wow! it doesn't have a stripe that's a tick in the the right box but still has the same colours and therefore still resembles the Thunderbird kit must be the upgrade version.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)