+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooks

Brooks

a reight player. hope to god he stays around for a few year. so much like ryan giggs at the same age. hope he stays fit and grounded.mind you he,ll be gone soon. ffs.

Could be that our first £10m sale is just around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    a reight player. hope to god he stays around for a few year. so much like ryan giggs at the same age. hope he stays fit and grounded.mind you he,ll be gone soon. ffs.
    He's a very good player, and as good as gone. Give him a season with you, at best.

Reminds me of George Best and Twaddle.

He changed the game. Need to keep him if at all possible, demanded the ball all the time and was direct with an end product. Best prospect for a good while

A Star is born

Quote Originally Posted by sharrowboy2;38591073[B
    ]He's a very good player[/B], and as good as gone. Give him a season with you, at best.
    And you know this how? Mytsic fvckin meg are ya?

Some goal from young brooksy mind you jacks wasn't bad either

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blademark...231299/video/1

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Some goal from young brooksy mind you jacks wasn't bad either

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blademark...231299/video/1
    That's my boy BROOKSY,and that Ladies and Gentlemen is why i wanted him to get a few cameo sub appearances after Xmas last season,rather than bringin Chappy back after his injury,not dissin our Chris(obvs)just my opinion that's all.The big boys will be takin notice of Brooksy make no mistake abart that. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 19-07-2017 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    That's my boy BROOKSY,and that Ladies and Gentlemen is why i wanted him to get a few cameo sub appearances after Xmas last season,rather than bringin Chappy back after his injury,not dissin our Chris(obvs)just my opinion that's all.The big boys will be takin notice make no mistake abart that. UTCB
    Inevitable that if he continues as he is, then the big boys will come calling. I just hope we a. get a monster fee for him and b. have him for a while so we can appreciate him first.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast