+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Or any of the rest of them. At least Brooks looked a lot better than Duffy. Even Rod's favourite, Regan Slater, ran about a lot but achieved little.

Fair do's to Matlock though, they looked a half decent side. Shame it was Diego's brother who got the goal that turned out to be the winner.
    I saw your lad Ronald,i didnt see you or i would have said hello,back to earth with a bump for young David,these things will happen to any young player,highs and lows,again i was impressed by Nathan Thomas

The PR machine is picking up pace. Just seen this on Facebook ...

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 13.56.55.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  19.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    The PR machine is picking up pace. Just seen this on Facebook ...

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 13.56.55.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  19.7 KB
    Speculation thats all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I saw your lad Ronald,i didnt see you or i would have said hello,back to earth with a bump for young David,these things will happen to any young player,highs and lows,again i was impressed by Nathan Thomas
    Ups an downs for a lot of the youngsters I was underwhelmed with Thomas on tues but it's early days he's still settling in

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Ups an downs for a lot of the youngsters I was underwhelmed with Thomas on tues but it's early days he's still settling in
    And yet i thought he did well when he came on,same with Brooks and Lavery,we looked far more purposeful when them 3 were teamed up,same with Carruthers,seem plenty having a pop,but again i thought he was decent,i did like the look of Stearman

Thomas looked very raw I was expecting a more polished player that's why I was underwhelmed. Stearman looked exactly what we needed there he brought a calmness to the back 4 like jake Wright but a much more accomplished player,who brought the ball out well like harry used to and generally played sensible balls keeping possession

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Thomas looked very raw I was expecting a more polished player that's why I was underwhelmed. Stearman looked exactly what we needed there he brought a calmness to the back 4 like jake Wright but a much more accomplished player,who brought the ball out well like harry used to and generally played sensible balls keeping possession
    As one of the select few who has seen Jake Wright (snr) lose while playing in a United shirt, I must say (as a big fan of JW) that he, like many others, was anything but impressive last night.

RB Leipzig of the Bundesliga are the latest club to be linked wi Brooksy,apparently they were very impressed with him in Toulon.BLADES have sold abart 3,300 tickets for Friday's game,not a bad followin at all. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 20-07-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Actually Ronnie all this jake Wright unbeaten nonsense is a load of bull I've only just realised reading your post I saw him lose last season at Halifax !

I think Brooksy is someone we need to keep an eye on when we get promoted, as by then Wallace/Boyd will need replacing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast