+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheyi Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Agree, simply put him on ignore and resist the temptation to open a post to read it!
    Many of us have done that, but five months on...he's still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Liverpool have agreed a deal with us for Sheyi Ojo but will have to choose between us, Fulham and Middlesbrough who he wants to join in the upcoming season to get some game experience to impress Klopp. He has pace, trickery on the ball and has the ability to beat a man that has caught the eye of potential suitors.

He has been a hot commodity after his performances at the FIFA U20 World Cup in South Korea which he helped Paul Simpson's England side win the World Cup for the first time since 1966.
    Now where have I read that before? mm can't remember, perhaps I will scroll up this thread a little!

Liverpool have agreed a deal with us for Sheyi Ojo but will have to choose between us, Fulham and Middlesbrough who he wants to join in the upcoming season to get some game experience to impress Klopp. He has pace, trickery on the ball and has the ability to beat a man that has caught the eye of potential suitors.

He has been a hot commodity after his performances at the FIFA U20 World Cup in South Korea which he helped Paul Simpson's England side win the World Cup for the first time since 1966.

Former Derby County boss Steve McClaren is being linked with a move to Huddersfield Town.

The Terriers' director of football Stuart Webber is due to make the switch to Norwich City, leaving Huddersfield with a position to fill.

And McClaren, who was sacked from his second spell as Derby manager last month, is said to feel his skills would suit a role away from the training ground, McClaren is looking forward to the challenge and hopes to take up his role within days but says he hasn't accepted the job as it means the same thing, asked what he thought of his old clubs new away kit, his reply was that it was identical to the 'Thunderbirds' kit but reversed and he hated it and wouldn't be buying one

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post

I could swear I've read that before somewhere!

The decision has been made Sheyi Ojo has decided to choose Fulham over us, Middlesbrough and Newcastle who just became a new addition to the mix and puts this deal to bed.

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23890

Is a nigerian football site a reliable source? I guess he is of Nigerian English background

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Is a nigerian football site a reliable source? I guess he is of Nigerian English background
    Maybe, maybe not Rog, but the DT is. No surprise really. London holds certain attractions...he's a kid from Hemel and Fulham looked a better bet than us last season. Anyway a bit lightweight for the Championship and he's not coming so...who's next?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 23-07-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Many of us have done that, but five months on...he's still here.
    From what I can see some posters can't help themselves and feel a strong urge to read his posts and comment on them.

I find it very tiresome and off-putting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)