+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Wont be you. Already proved to be a coward.

Name:  scabbers.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  4.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I suppose all boards such as this has their resident nutter BD - there really are some strange people around in cyberworld
    I wouldn't mind a nutter Aya, but we've attracted this!

please please can i be a mod.how pathetic you are
    Thats one mod you wouldn't be rimming.

FFS Jostein.
    If this creature was a slug you'd stamp on it.
    It's way lower.
    Stand up and get rid or face losing 2 boards due to impotence.
    Pigs are s c u m in general. The crap that keeps loads of Blades off here are destroying what for years until the last one or two was a fantastic board.
    Take no action. Lose the thing. Have some bottle.

Good to see things going are going well with the new guidelines lads.

Been doing this 2 minutes and I'm already impotent! Our lass is going to be devastated.

Right, it's becoming clear something has to be done to stop all this. Bit of a ****ing joke really and I'm sure any fans visiting from other Footymad boards are laughing at us. Whoever is in the wrong (and we can all argue the toss about it), going forwards there's a group on here that just don't get on, end of.

I'm not going to do anything without speaking to Bully first. He's been running this for years and I'm not going to wade in and ignore anything he has to say. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him about it and make a decision soon. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post

Been doing this 2 minutes and I'm already impotent! Our lass is going to be devastated.

Right, it's becoming clear something has to be done to stop all this. Bit of a ****ing joke really and I'm sure any fans visiting from other Footymad boards are laughing at us. Whoever is in the wrong (and we can all argue the toss about it), going forwards there's a group on here that just don't get on, end of.

I'm not going to do anything without speaking to Bully first. He's been running this for years and I'm not going to wade in and ignore anything he has to say. Hopefully I'll get to talk to him about it and make a decision soon. OK?
    TOMBSTONE awaits for some,go get em Wyatt. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    TOMBSTONE awaits for some,go get em Wyatt. UTCB
    Shut up Rod!

Shut up Rod!
    Jos you're not our Gertie are ya? That's the sort of talk i get from her,but at least there was no slap to go wi the shut up this time.Happy Moddin mi owd. UTCB

I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.

I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.
    The problem is that if you (or any other Wednesday fan) post anything on this board, it's always gonna cause tensions. That's just how it is, and how it always will be due to our rivalry. We don't seem to get this with any other set of fans.

Also, along with sharrow etc, you post very regularly. Pretty much on every thread so naturally the thread descends into a daft argument.

Aussie Owl, for instance, has been posting on this board (infrequently) for years and I'd go as far as to say he contributes in most cases. I don't see that as a problem.

If I were you boys, I'd stop posting on here and go back to the Wednesday board. But I've got a feeling you won't do that.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast